Dance Competition Tournament Eliminations Round ( A Sudden Accident)

"The Cosmic Galaxy group makes its way following behind us."

Yeji: *radios me* keep climbing to the top 3! Go NDGO!

JM: I owe you for this unnie!

Amber: what now?

JM: we fight! Keep going!

Julie: NDGO for the win!

Janna: My big brother is so amazing!

JM: this is for you sis!

"We keep climbing till we hit the top 3."

Amber: we can't beat both of them.

JM: that's why yeji is here.

Staff Adrian: is this what I think it is!? Cosmic Galaxy just merged with NDGO! The Cosmic Galaxy group is out of the game!

Staff Mikki: now NDGO is against the top dogs! APEX and CYING! who will win it all!?

Staff Adrian: First off is APEX vs NDGO!

APEX leader Sombra: I will tear your streak!

NDGO leader JM: many tried and they all failed just like how you will too.

Staff Mikki: let the battle begin!

"After a short time the results come in and we beat APEX."

JM: only one more show!

"I hold on to my cross necklace and ready myself."

CYING leader Maya: clinging to a cross will never pull you up. I will send you home.

NDGO leader JM: hit me six times and I still stand up that's why they nickname me 6. You won't be winning this one.

Staff Mikki: next up APEX vs CYING!

"As predicted they would beat APEX."

CYING leader Maya: did you see how we wiped the floor with them? that will be you as well.

NDGO leader JM: I expected you to win. Because we've been saving the best ones for last.

Staff Adrian: now we are down to the top 2! Who is gonna go home empty!? It's NDGO vs. CYING!!

CYING leader Maya: just forfeit!

Amber: not good!

NDGO leader JM: never!

Staff Mikki: and battle!!

"We face off fiercely and the crowd cheers wildly for each group. Then Maya dances aggressively and grabs JM's cross and breaks the lace."

Julie: oh no!

JM: what the!! M my cross!!

Maya: see ya around!

"I glare at her and my eyes turn purple as the sky turns dark gray and music plays as I dance and sing alone."

Amber: you idiot! You broke his necklace now he is mad!

Maya: it's just a necklace!

Julie: it's not just any necklace, it's a necklace his sister gave him on his birthday!

"Janna suddenly collapses because of too much stress and anxiety."

Staff Mikki: hold on we are getting a distress call from the leaders parents saying that his sister just collapsed!

JM: no!

Amber: where you going?

JM: home!

"I take back my cross from Maya and punch her for breaking it." The thread it had made her collapse because you pulled it and broke it!"

Staff Adrian: where's he off to?

Julie: home.

Yeji: I'll take the lead position! We can still win this! What's important is his family!