Ignoring The Warnings

"soon she regains consciousness."

JM: hey.

Janna: what happened?

Yeji: you collapsed again.

Lia: doctor Sam said this time it's only half of your lungs that are working properly.

Ryujin: we got worried about you.

Yeji: so we made a vote.

Janna: on what?

Chaeryeong: wether you should stay or stop being a member of ITZY.

Janna: what!!?

Lia: don't get mad.

JM: they didn't want to get to this point. You knew the consequences when you joined the group. You knew the risks sis.

Janna: but why do this to me?

Yeji: ...

Janna: you're all scared. You're afraid of losing me.

Lia: not just us. You know who loves you the most asides us five and your parents.

Janna: big brother..

Ryujin: he will be the most affected one when you pass away. He loves you more than himself. We can all see that clear as day.

"She looks at me."

Janna: I know that you will carry the weight of the world on your own again when I'm gone and probably even blame yourself for everything. But big bro please don't do that. The things you did, I know and understand them now as to why you did them. Because you love me more than anything in this world.

JM: sis..

Janna: please don't be sad anymore. I'm not mad at them. I however don't agree with stopping even if you guys voted for me to stop. I just can't. I'm the reason why our group got many awards. I can't stop now.

Yeji: didn't you hear what doctor Sam said?!

Janna: I know what she said! I can't stop now and I don't wanna stop ever. I will keep going till I'm gone.

JM: sis..

Janna: I will not let myself be a burden to my own family!.