The Death Of A Member

"hours while waiting for her to regain consciousness, the line crashes and I ready myself for the negative impact it will leave on my life."

Yuna: doctor Sam!! She's crashing!

Doctor Sam: get me the defibrillator! Now!

Yeji: *hands her the defibrillator*

Doctor Sam: Charging up to 60 and Clear!

Janna: *gets shocked but nothing happens*

Doctor Sam: come on! Don't you dare give up on me now! Charging to 130 and Clear!

Janna: *gets shocked but nothing happens*

"I left the room and Ryujin noticed."

Ryujin: JM!

JM: ....

Ryujin: I know it's hard for you but it's also hard for the 5 of us. Seeing her like this hurts us and mostly me because I have lost a lot of people in my life and I don't wanna lose her because I know how much she means the world to you. Please be there for her now..

JM: it's useless Ryu.. you and I know that she will pass away.. tell them to stop what they're doing and let her go..

Ryujin: you're going to give up just like that!? You won't even try to save her!?

JM: I tried to save her once! and she refused.. voting for her to stop was the only way this could have been prevented. But she pushed it away..! I always have to Sacrifice for her because I wanna see her smile despite her condition! You think I wouldn't give another shot now!? I would but like doctor Sam said she will not make it this time! Now I've lost the only person I spent my life taking care of. I'm sorry Ryujin but no more...

"She goes back in the room with tears in her eyes and yelling for them to stop."

Lia: Ryujin..

Yeji: we can still-

Ryujin: don't! Just don't! Let her go... she's fulfilled her dreams.. time to let her rest. It's what JM also said.

yeji: then I failed all of us as a leader... Because I couldn't save one of our own.

Ryujin: and I lost another important person in my life. But what about JM? We never thought of what he had to go through for her. The sacrifices he made just to see her smile despite her condition. We failed to see that. Now he is carrying the weight of the world on his own blaming everything on him.

Lia: but it's not his fault..

Ryujin: tell him that..

Chaeryeong: where is he?

Ryujin: he walked out.

Lia: we have to go after him.