𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐤𝐢

❝ Just shut up and kiss me ❞ 

❝ They hate each other ❞ 

Seiseki, one of the best schools in South Korea. It's known for its students finishing school with the knowledge others could only dream about. A lot of graduates have the best opportunities after school and without moving a finger, they have their future bright. 

That, however, only goes to Students from A and B classes. Lower classes always have more problems with finding jobs, they are basically as any other graduate from different schools. 

The worst possible thing that could happen to you is ending in class E. The class known for its problematic and stupid students. 

Seiseki school has developed a new system that helps put students in the right classes. All students have an app in their phone that shows them their ranking and points. The more points you have, the better ranking you get. First 18 students with the most points go to class A. The other top 20 students go to class B. This way, the top 38 students get the best education. They only take important classes and have the advantage of having better dorms, classrooms, and/or eating spots.  

Class C and D contains the other students from 38th place to 98th place. Their education isn't anyhow special, it's just like any other school's education system.  

On the other hand, class E, constraining 15 students with the worst ranking gets the worst things possible; small classrooms that look like they haven't been cleaned since last century and dirty  eating tables  

Collecting points is easy: study hard and do well on your exams, 
and more importantly, don't break the rules.