36 - pajamas

pajamas 

pajamas 

Izzy walked out of her room in the morning, rubbing her eyes to get them to focus. She sighed, narrowing her eyes to find her glasses. She noticed them on the dining table and walked over there, putting them on. Normally, she was refusing to wear them, but her eyes were hurting for some reason so she decided to give in this time and just use them.

"Good morning," Seungmin said when he noticed her. "You good?"

"Not sure, we'll see later," she proclaimed. He nodded to her, turning around again to make another cup of coffee. "Iced or not?"

"Iced, thank you," she smiled, walking over to him. "Hana is still asleep?"

"She is in the bathroom right now."

"And Robin? She wasn't in our room when I came back," the brunette asked as he handed her the glass of iced coffee. "About that, you're going to go crazy," he proclaimed, already making her curious. "Spill, oh my god."

"Apparently her and Jisung are a thing now or something. She left a bit after you yesterday and said she'll be sleeping over in his dorm," he answered, grinning when he saw Izzy's shocked face. He loved knowing the tea before she did. People usually didn't expect this from him, maybe because he was a guy, but truth was he liked gossiping with his best friends - both Izzy and Robin.

"Why do I always miss all the good stuff," she whined. "This is so unfair!"

As the brunette complained, someone knocked on the front door, making them both look towards the door. "That must be Robin. She needs to fill me in on everything. Oh my god, how did I even miss everything??" Izzy said, placing her coffee on the counter again so she could go open the door.

However, who she saw wasn't the purple haired girl she expected. It was the black haired boy she spent last night with.

And she was still in her pajamas.

"Oh my god," she freaked out, glancing at Seungmin in the kitchen. "I'll be right back," she blurted out, basically running back to her room to get changed.

She shut the door behind herself, closing her eyes as she leaned on them. "Why am I acting like a teen in love?" She whined, again. "Gosh, and why am I wearing monsters, inc. cropped top?" She wailed, running to her closet to pick something normal.

Then she stopped.

Why was she trying to dress up just because Hyunjin came?

What the hell has gotten into her? She never dressed up for anyone. That wasn't like her at all.

Something changed in her after last night, and she wished she could figure out what it was.

"Should I be worried or anything?" Hyunjin asked, still processing what had happened. He could barely look at her properly before she ran away. "Nah, you should get used to that actually," Seungmin answered, walking over to their dining table to sit down.

"Noted," he chuckled. "I am not gonna bother you this time, you have your girl here for that," he proclaimed when he noticed Hana leaving the bathroom. "We'll talk again later."

"Wait," Seungmin stopped him from walking into the girls' room. "It's not like I want to scold you or anything, but try to be a little less of an asshole towards her if you want to be with her. Don't look down on her just because she isn't like you."

"That's exactly the reason why I look up to her," Hyunjin said, walking to the door where Izzy had disappeared a few minutes ago.

"Don't worry, I still believe I was right about him," Hana smiled at her boyfriend as she sat down next to him. "He is better than you all think."

"Yeah, you're right, once again," he smiled too, squeezing her hand under the table.

"I am coming in," Hyunjin called at her as he knocked at the same time. "Wait a bit!" She yelled back at him, quickly putting a new shirt on. "Alright, come in! I guess..." she mumbled, tilting her head over the mess in her room. Was it always like this? Somehow, she hasn't noticed the mess until now.

"Hey," Hyunjin said quietly, closing the door behind him.

"Hey," Izzy repeated, a bit awkward.

"You didn't need to change," he commented when he noticed the shirt she had before laying on (what he assumed was) her bed. "I actually think I did need to," she answered, closing her eyes in embarrassment. "Well, I can't say I minded you wearing that."

"Perv," she rolled her eyes at him, walking to her bed to hide the shirt. "What are you even doing here so early?"

"You asked me to come here, don't you remember?" He raised his eyebrow at her. "And don't try to convince me I dreamed about that or something."

"Oh wow, do you have so many dreams about me already that you don't even know if it really happened or not? You must be in love with me already," she teased him to avoid the talk for a bit more. She just woke up and had no idea it was ten already, so she definitely wasn't prepared yet.

"Yeah, maybe," he smiled at her, turning it against her right away. She couldn't react anyhow at the moment. She quickly looked away from him to hide the blush on her face, but she was sure he caught it.

"Do you actually like me? Like this isn't some sick joke you decided to pull on me, is it?" She asked, sitting down on her bed. "I am serious," he agreed, telling himself there was nothing to lose for him. It wasn't like they were friends to start with. The worst case scenario, they wouldn't talk ever again, but he was willing to take the slight chance and hope for the best. "I do like you, Iz."

She nodded, but didn't say anything back at first. "I think I like you too."

"You think?"

"I think."

He chuckled, nodding. "That's good."

"Is it good?"

"Well, I went here convinced you were going to tell me we could never work and never speak to me again, so yes, Izzy, this is good. Great even," Hyunjin proclaimed.

She smiled, her eyes pointing at the empty space next to her on the bed. He followed right away, sitting down next to her. "Maybe now that your mind is on me too, you'll kiss me next time you're drunk."

"You should throw a party soon then," she nodded. "Maybe I won't even need to get drunk and will just kiss you because I want to."

"Is that a promise?" He smirked.

She grinned right after him, agreeing. "Promise." 

Izzy—guess who is slowly but surely getting together?? I think y'all are going to like the next chapter hehe 

Izzy—
guess who is slowly but surely getting together?? I think y'all are going to like the next chapter hehe 

Next chapter coming soon 
37 - deal