38 - study break

study break 

study break 

Felix knocked on the door of his roommate's room before walking in, having both of them look up at him immediately. "Oh, you are actually studying," he commented, surprised. "Why wouldn't we?" Hyunjin raised his eyebrow at him. "I just had a feeling I would come into something I don't want to see," he mumbled, unsure if he should be mentioning it or not.

"It's not like we would be dating now though, is it?"

"I guess so," Felix answered hesitantly, scared of what he had gotten himself into. "But you two sometimes do act similar to me and Laska- I mean, no, me and Laska are completely acting like friends, just like you are, of course," he started blurting out when he realized what he said.

"Calm down, I noticed you two already," Hyunjin rolled his eyes at him. "And Izzy wasn't very good at hiding the fact she knew about you either," he added. The brunette quickly apologized to Felix, nudging Hyunjin's shoulder for dragging her into it.

"It's fine though, as long as you are happy, I guess," he assured him. "I don't think there's anyone better for her anyway," he admitted, making Felix smile. "But that's not what you came here for, is it?"

"Oh, right, no," Felix nodded. "We are going out so I was wondering if you wanted to come along? The boys wanted to take a break from studying and somehow the girls and Soomin ended up saying they were coming too. It's all in the group chat, but it looks like you were studying too much to even notice it."

"Why do I have a feeling you don't genuinely believe we were studying?" Izzy asked and Felix quickly shook his head. "I didn't say anything like that."

"We are going though, right?" She glanced at the boy next to her. She could see that he didn't seem too happy about going out now since they already agreed to spend the evening with each other and there was still a lot he needed to go through, but when he saw how she looked at him, with hope in her eyes, he couldn't just say no.

"Sure," he nodded. "When and where?" He asked, looking at his roommate again. "We are going now but you can study a bit more and then call me, I'll tell you where we are."

"It's fine, we can go now," he said, but Izzy interrupted him, grabbing his arm to make him look at her. "Let's do what Felix said, I'll help you with chemistry first and then we can go," she smiled slightly, making him smile too.

Felix obviously couldn't miss what was happening in front of his eyes and made a mental note to tell this to his girlfriend and their friends when they would leave.

"So you all finally admitted your feelings?" Amy asked, looking at her friend group that now looked like a bunch of pairs hanging out together. "Why can everyone but Izzy do that?"

"Actually," the blue haired boy spoke up, catching everyone's attention. "I mean, we are all aware that the two have been spending more and more time together, but when I saw them today it felt different," he proclaimed. "Maybe it's just me but it seemed like they weren't in denial anymore."

"Wait actually? Fucking finally," Astran scoffed. Even though he wasn't Izzy's biggest fan at first, the two grew closer lately, and he managed to become one of her and Hyunjin's shippers too. It felt like something he had to do when she tried so hard to convince him Hyunjin wasn't like Astran though he was. She was trying so hard to make him like him that he could finally see why everyone kept telling him there was something between them.

"It was about time they did," Bora nodded, holding Jisoo's hand. "And at first I thought Soomin would be in denial the longest."

"Hey!" They yelled immediately, making Jeongin next to them chuckle. "I agree though, it was tiring having to watch you two obviously liking each other but being too scared to admit anything. I also thought you would take the longest," Jisung joined in.

"But on the other hand Izzy swore she hated him not so long ago," Seungmin shrugged. "So it's not that surprising."

"Can't we talk about this as we walk? People are starting to stare at us as we take up the whole road," Hana suggested, squeezing Seungmin's hand as she felt all the eyes on her.

"Right, where did you guys say you wanted to go?" Riley wondered, looking around the group. "I don't care as long as I have a reason to stop studying."

"You know we will have to look at those English papers again when we get back, right?" Chris whispered towards her, making her whine silently. "I don't want to though!"

"I'll buy you snacks and coffee," he said, finding her cute.

"Well then, where are we going?" Astran asked, again.

"How about the town? We could look around and figure something out there?" Amy suggested, waiting for opinions. "Sure, let's do that," Jisoo was the first one to agree, followed by others right away.

"Don't think you are going to spend my money again to buy new clothes," Minho whispered towards his girlfriend, making her roll her eyes. "What wouldn't you do for your lovely girlfriend's happiness?" She smiled at him, batting her eyes on him innocently. "You're terrible," he shook his head.

"That's why you like me so much," she grinned at him. 

Izzy—finally we are seeing the other characters again too!! The next few chapters will have the ocs and our boys hanging out so look forward to it :))

Izzy—
finally we are seeing the other characters again too!! The next few chapters will have the ocs and our boys hanging out so look forward to it :))

Next chapter coming soon 
39 - talking too much