To make you feel my love

Note: Something I wrote as we got more updates on Soo Hyun's arrival at BKK and back at Seoul. I miss Yea Ji so much!!! And as I went through some crazy cramps, I thought about what I would like my future spouse to be and the comfort I would like to get from him. Please, please, please, let me have a partner as sweet as Soo Hyun! Haha!

This chapter is highly unedited, I'm struggling to stay awake and I'm distracted by many short clips about HyunJi. If the story feels disjointed, I apologise in advance. Special thanks to Louis and Lei who helped with some 'research' for this chapter!

Please be reminded that this is a HyunJi fanfic, so look away if you're uncomfortable reading this. Or else, please enjoy~! :D

'Hyung, we need to get some of these snacks back! Thankfully we can still buy some of these at the airport before we fly off. Yea Ji and the other GM mates will love these snacks!' Soo Hyun pointed at his phone which showed a few snacks that Thailand is famous for – Pork floss stick, Mama noodles, Egg roll wafer with pork floss and some flavours of Lays potato chips which are only available in Thailand.

'Oh, wait, Yea Ji texted to remind me just now and she'd will be upset if I forget! We have to get Green Curry paste and Tom Yum paste too! I got them from some fans on my last trip here and she whipped up a feast with these when her family came over the last time. It was super delicious!' He continued rattling on with excitement in his voice.

'Soo Hyun ah, why didn't you tell me earlier! Then we got to be quick! You can just stand over there and wait for us. We'll grab these items for you or else you'd end up looking at other items and we'd miss our flight!' Manager Ryu chided him and pointed at where he should wait.

Sighing, Soo Hyun obediently followed his manager's instructions. He knew that his hyung was right. He would most likely do that if he were to enter the shop and browse through the items. So, he stood there looking at the items from afar, with his hands on his hips, and waited for his staff to get the items needed before boarding the flight back. His mind drifted off and he imagined how it would be when he reunites with his lover back home in the evening.

'Oh! I can update my Instagram and post the sunrise photos that I sent to Yea Ji while waiting,' He thought to himself. No caption was needed for those pictures. They had always been private about their relationship but there were also times when subtle hints were dropped every now and then through their Instagram and fan café updates.

'Sky' held a special meaning for them especially since the tvN's Q&A interview where he created a Sam Haeng Si, a three-line poem from her character's name, Ko Moon Young. He totally impressed her and the staff who were filming them that day with his quick-wittedness! HyunJi fans went wild after viewing the Bonus Cut which was actually unreleased for overseas. When Soo Hyun reopened his Instagram account, many started to realise that he would post pictures of the sky and fans were quick to realise that there was more to it than meets the eye. Soon after, 'Sky' was coined as 'Seo Yea Ji, Kim Soo Hyun, Yeongwonhi' by HyunJi fans.

'All done, let's go!' hearing that, Soo Hyun followed his staff and texted Yea Ji while making his way to the boarding gate, 'I miss you so much! I'm going to board the plane soon. See you at home for dinner.'

After settling down at his seat, he checked his message to Yea Ji before switching his phone to airplane mode and realised the message has not been read. 'Maybe she's busy with something,' he thought.

The first thing he did upon arriving in Seoul was to check if Yea Ji replied to his message. To his surprise, the message was still unread. That made him worried, and he decided to call her instead. The phone rang a few times before she weakly answered, her voice filled with discomfort. "Hello?" she whispered, her voice barely audible. Soo Hyun's worry deepened as he heard the pain in her voice. From the sound of her voice, he could tell, 'It's the time of the month isn't it?' he asked. 'Hmm, it's okay, I'm okay. Are you back in Seoul already?'