Happy 10th Debut Anniversary Part 2 - Chuseok

As the autumn breeze gently rustled through the trees, Soo Hyun and Yea Ji found themselves driving through the familiar roads where she used to walk on. The road that goes to her elementary school and the neighbourhood mall that she would frequent with her sister on the way back home from school. Passing by the supermarket that her parents would bring them to when they had to stock up on their groceries for the week brought back fond memories of the time she was growing up. The couple will be spending their Chuseok holiday with Yea Ji's family, for Soo Hyun, it was a much-needed break from filming "Queen of Tears" and he knew that spending time with her family would help him recharge and rejuvenate.

Yea Ji hummed along to a song playing on the car radio, her eyes sparkling with excitement. The car pulled up in front of her parent's house, and before they could unload the items they had brought, Yea Ji's parents and nieces came out of the house and eagerly welcomed them with warm smiles and open arms.

Inside the house, the air was filled with the aroma of traditional Chuseok foods. The table was adorned with various dishes and a variety of banchan. Yea Ji's mother had prepared a feast fit for a king, knowing that Soo Hyun had been tirelessly working on his drama. The Songpyeon that Soo Hyun brought as a gift for the family was also added to the dining table.

As they gathered around the table, Yea Ji's mother couldn't resist teasing the couple. "Soo Hyun-ah, thank you for the gifts! By any chance, did you make this Songpyeon by hand?" she asked mischievously. "It's a popular belief that those who succeed in making beautifully shaped Songpyeon will give birth to a beautiful child or have a successful marriage."

Yea Ji blushed slightly, leaving no doubt that her mother's question was aimed at subtly hinting for Soo Hyun to marry her daughter and start a family. Yea Ji's sister quickly sensed the awkwardness and tried to salvage the situation.

"Omma, let's not put Soo Hyun on the spot," she said with a smile. "We all know they're happy together, and when the time is right, they can start thinking about starting a family. Let's not push them too hard," she said with a chuckle. "We should just enjoy this precious time together as a family."

Soo Hyun blushed, feeling a mix of embarrassment and amusement. He glanced towards Yea Ji, his eyes filled with love as he replied, "Ommonim, I haven't made Songpyeon before, but I'm more than ready to start a family with Yea Ji. We both understand that as celebrities, huge life-changing events like that require preparation and planning. We want to make sure we can provide a safe, stable and loving environment for our future children as well."

Yea Ji's father, who had been listening quietly, couldn't contain his excitement any longer. He leaned forward, his eyes shining with joy, and exclaimed, "I would be happy and blessed to have you as a son-in-law, Soo Hyun," he said warmly. "I trust you to bring happiness to my daughter's life and to our family. Whenever you both are ready, I will eagerly await the news."

Laughter erupted around the table, as the family playfully teased Soo Hyun and Yea Ji. It was a moment of pure joy, one that would be etched in their memories forever. The couple found themselves basking in the warmth and love of Yea Ji's family. Yea Ji could not help but steal glances at Soo Hyun whenever she had the chance. Each time, she noticed his hand resting gently beside hers as if he never wanted to let go. Whether it was a tender touch on her arm or a light side hug, his affectionate gestures spoke volumes about their deep connection. It was evident that Soo Hyun felt the same way about her, as his eyes sparkled whenever he caught her looking at him.