New Students

Muichiro's Pov

I'm Muichiro Tokito I'm a top student at Kimetsu Academy. Because of my looks most students treat me like I'm weak or something some think I'm arrogant I don't really care about that though. We get a new student today his eyes seem familiar like I've seen them before he has fiery red hair and ruby red eyes maybe he can be my friend?

He walks up to Mr.Rengoku "Okay class we have a new student today!" Mr.Rengoku is like an owl. He's a lively person with a pleasant voice. "Go ahead and introduce yourself young one!" The boy smiles brightly and waves at the class.

"My name is Tanjiro Kamado my family owns a bakery and I hope we can all be friends!"He says cheerfully. I already like him he seems interesting.

"Okay Kamado go sit by Tokito!" Mr rengoku says. "Raise your hand tokito. I raise my hand Tanjiro smiles and thanks Mr.Rengoku and runs up to my desk he greets me before taking his seat. "Hi want to be friends I'm Tanjiro!" He smiles and holds out his hand for me to shake I shake his hand. "I'm Muichiro and I would love to be friends." I say in my usual tone. He smiles brighter and starts paying attention to the lesson. I lay my head on my desk and take a nap.

°°°Time Skip°°°

Tanjiro's Pov

I look at Muichiro and shake him gently. He wakes up and looks at me. "Is class over?"he asks. I nod and get up."What your next class?" He asks. "I have chemistry next!" I reply. "Same" He finishes.

We both walk to class I see a boy who looks a lot like Muichiro. Muichiro sits by him. I find a seat between a kid with a boar masks and a kid with hair that looks like lightning. They make a conversation with me and we end up getting along very well. The teacher walks in and immediately gives me a look. "I'm a new student!" I tell him. "Great another brat to deal with..." He says. "I think you should shut up Mr.Obanai I see why you can never talk to Ms.Mitsuri you have no rizz at all so shut up." We all turn and look at Muichiro in shock he's just sitting there with a calm look on his face. Mr.Obanai sighs and starts teaching the lesson.

After the lesson is over we all head to lunch. Muichiro invites me to sit with him and his brother and I agree. I wave goodbye to Zenitsu and Inosuke as I walk with Muichiro and his brother. "I'm Yuichiro." The boy says I look at him and smile. "I'm Tanjiro!" He looks at me and smiles back. We make it to the lunch room and sit down. Another of people are whispering and gawking at Muichiro and Yuichiro they just ignore them and sit at a table in a corner.

I see my sister walk in and she's talking to a girl with a butterfly hairpin she sees me and immediately runs over. "Hi Oni-San!" She says. "Hi nezuko how's your day going so far?" "It's going great!" She says. "I see you've already made friends." "I can say the same for you" she looks at Muichiro and Yuichiro. "Hi I'm Nezuko Kamado nice to meet you two!" She says to the two. They both introduce themselves as I introduce myself to the girl named Kanao.Nezuko and Kanao leave and Me,Muichiro and Yuichiro start talking about random stuff.

°°°Time Skip°°°

Muichiro's Pov

After lunch me, Tanjiro and Yuichiro head to PE. We all go to the locker rooms and change. I sneak a glance at Tanjiro and look away, I blush a bit. I finish changing and wait for my brother and Tanjiro. They finish changing and we head outside. Mr.Tomioka comes over to Tanjiro. "Are you one of the new students" he asks Tanjiro. "Yes I am! I'm Tanjiro Kamado sir!" "Okay well sorry but you can't wear earrings." He says. "I'm sorry sir but these are family heirlooms" Tanjiro says. Mr.Tomioka sighs before walking away.

PE goes by fast and before we know it's the end of the day. Me and Yuichiro start leaving with Tanjiro and Nezuko. We drop them off but before we leave they give is their phone numbers. We wave them goodbye and start heading home.When we get home I head up to my room and text Tanjiro.

FishKiller🐟🐠: Hey Tanjiro this is Muichiro

EyesofHeaven❤️✨️😇: Hey muichiro!

FishKiller🐟🐠: Well goodnight tanjiro see you tomorrow.
EyesofHeaven❤️✨️😇:Goodnight Muichiro!

I head down stairs to eat dinner I take a shower and head to sleep dreaming of Tanjiro.

*|So many words I hope you guys enjoy this it's my first ever Muitan Fanfic and there is many more to come well Thx for reading bye bye!|*