A project

Tengen's POV

"Okay listen up you unflashy fiends!" I said, everyone stopped talking and looked at me. "Good, Now I have something important to say, you all have to do a project." My students groaned in annoyance.

"I know I know, but I can't fight the school board, anyways the project has to be an interpretation of something that inspires you and makes you get the flashy feeling called love." I said, the students started whispering to each other in union. "Also you can choose a partner if you and the partner share inspiration." They started whispering louder.

Genya's POV

'Hmm, maybe Muichiro could be my partner even though he's my rival, I mean we both share a love for Tanjiro and I think we could both benefit on our partnership.' I looked at Muichiro, Tanjiro got up to go talk to Nezuko about something, I walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder.

"Hey Tokito, wanna be my partner?" I asked him, he looked up at me with a blank stare for moment before responding. "Sure.....wait a moment..... you're Mr shinazugawa's brother aren't you?" He asked me. I nodded and stared at him confused.

"Okay then yeah I'll be your partner, just because you seem cooler than your brother and I want to annoy him." I laughed a bit nervous sweat dripping off of my face. "Well my Ani-Sama, does have a reputation, but I think he's pretty cool, he's really nice when you get to know him." I said with a smile.

"Whatever." Tokito said quietly. He then leaned on his palm. "Whose house are we working at?"

Tokito asked me, I thought for a moment before speaking. "I guess my place." I answered.

He nodded before the bell rang, he wrote down his number and handed it to me before walking to the door. He paused then turned around. "Also, Shinazugawa-San...."

I tilted my head. "Yes?" I said.

A serious expression fell on his face. "You don't stand a chance to win Tanjiro's affection, give up." He said bitterly, before turning and leaving the classroom. I stared at the door blankly for a moment before my expression darkened, this means war.

*After school No one's PoV.*

Muichiro was looking at his phone walking to Genya's house, his backpack slung on his shoulder. He made it to the Shinazugawa residence before knocking on the door.

Sanemi answered the door grumpyly faced as always. He stared at Muichiro for a moment before speaking.

"What are you doing here, brat?" Sanemi said.

"Me and Genya, are doing a project." Muichiro said with a shrug. He pushed sanemi out of the way before entering the house and going off to find Genya's room.

"Hey! Brat! I didn't gove you permission to enter, hey are you even listening to me?!" Sanemi yelled after him angrily. Muichiro ignored him and knocked on Genya's bedroom door. Genya opened the door.

Muichiro's POV

"Sup Shinazugawa-San." I said as I walked passed him and entered his room. Genya gave me a look before closing the door and going over to a table he had set up in the middle of the room.

"Sup Tokito, so how are we doing this project?" He said. I thought for a moment before speaking.

"How about we both do a painting, basically half and half, you do one side of the canvas and I do the other?" I suggested. Genya looked at me before nodding.

"That's a good idea, and since we both love Tanjiro, we should obviously have something that represents him in the center of the painting." He said. I nodded in agreement.

"How about we do night and day, with Tanjiro laying in the grass in the middle?" I said. He nodded and we both got to work.

We talked and worked, turns out we both had a lot in common. I still don't like him though. We took a break and went downstairs to get some snacks, which we were then greeted by the worst thing we could possibly see. (Guess what it is? 😏)

Sanemi was making out with my big brother. On the couch. I turned to Genya, who turned to me, before he cleared his throat. The two turned to us shocked and flustered.

"Ani-sama, what the fuck?" Genya said. As he shook his head.

"Nah, jit in love with a Pomeranian that's crazy." I said. As I also shook my head. Genya grabbed my hand and lead me to the kitchen, and we started making snacks. We ate our snacks before going back upstairs to finish the painting, after a couple of hours we finally finished the painting.

(I'll make an official painting later, just deal with this for now please 😭)

"This doesn't look half bad." Genya said as he studied the painting. I nodded. "It's still not cuter than the actual Tanjiro though."

I gave him a warning glare. "You want to have a beef with me?" I said. (Uh oh sk8 the infinity voice over reference.)

"No, beef yourself bitch." He responded. We both glared at each other.

"Tanjiro would choose me over you anyway, you're an absolute ass." I said as I glared at him.

"Look who's talking you're an arrogant bastard." He responded.

"Let's settle this once and for all." I said as I rolled up my sleeve and walked up to him.

*Minutes later.*

"Ugh! You're cheating bastard!" Genya said, as he died again in the Roblox obby.

"Nah, you just suck." I responded as I stuck out my tongue at him.

"No, best twenty out of forty!" He said. As he glared at the screen.

"Just give up bro." I said. As I shook my head.

He threw his controller across the room. Glaring at me.

"No, enough games, we are going to fight, on Friday after school, winner gets to go after Tanjiro." He said seriously as he put a hand on his hip.

"Alright." I said with a smirk. "Bet."

|Uh oh, it seems like a battle is happening? Who'll win? Are Genya and Muichiro ever going to admit they're friends? Find out next time on Tanjiro's turmoil!|