The flurry of rose petals

Muichiro's POV

Me and Tanjiro I think that's right yeah Tanjiro were walking to the ice cream shop. Okay okay I have to be smooth me and Mitsuri went over this.

"Hey Mui, look!" Tanjiro's melodic voice interrupted me from my thoughts. I look to where he is pointing and I see........I see Oni-Chan(Giyuu) with that wolf looking motherf*cker.(*le gasp* language!) My eye twitched but I put on a smile. "Yeah, I see them, I wonder what they're doing?" I say.

He grabs my hand and we run over to them. "Mr.Tomioka! Mr. Shinazugawa!" Tanjiro yells waving at them. They look up at us with a shocked expression. We stop in front of them. "Hey Tanjiro, Hey Muichiro." Giyuu says with his normal stoic expression.

"Why are you two here?" Sanemi asks bluntly. I shoot him a quick glare before Tanjiro answers the question. "We're going to the ice cream shop." He says with his normal smile but there was something else in his eye. (He holding grudges frl frl.) I ignore it and nod. "What are you two up to?" I ask.

"Umm nothing!" Sanemi says quickly a hint of blush on his face. Giyuu looks at him before turning to us. "I made him some ohagi and we were planning on meeting the other teachers for game night." Oni-Chan explained.

"I see." I say with a dark look on my eye before putting on a fake smile. "Have fun and if the bug b*tch gives you trouble let me know!" I say before grabbing Tanjiro's hand and turning towards the direction of the ice cream shop. (Don't bully Shortnobu Muichiro! >:(.) After a couple of minutes we make it to the ice cream shop and head inside.

Yuichiro's POV

Somehow Nezuko managed to get us to the ice cream shop before my brother and Tanjiro. We sat in a back booth and watched them enter and sit down. They started making small talk.

Nezuko ordered something which came a couple of minutes later.
(What she ordered because she a material girl frl frl UuU.)

"You wanna share?" She asked me

"You wanna share?" She asked me. I turn away from my brother and Tanjiro. "Yeah that looks delicious although that's a lot of strawberry." I said. "You can never have too much strawberry." She responded with a grin, she handed me a spoon and we started eating.

Tanjiro POV

So I'm going to pretend I don't see my sister and Yuichiro are here. The waitress came and we made our orders, Muichiro got Vanilla ice cream with blueberries and chocolate chips, I got mint chocolate chip with almonds,mini marshmallows and whipped cream.(Shhh you can ask but just don't.)

"So Mui, what do you like to do for fun?" I ask with a smile.He smiled back before responding, he thought for a moment and I was curious what he was thinking. (I know! He's thinking about what to say because he bullies kids on Roblox for fun.)
"I like to read and look at the clouds." He responded. I smiled. "That sounds fun! We should have a picnic sometime and go cloud watching!" I say cheerfully. He smiled and nods.

"What about you Tanjiro?" He asks. "Me? Well I..... hmm... I like baking, watching movies and reading." I say with a smile. Before she could say more our order comes back also along with something else.(courtesy of the Cupid siblings.) It was a chocolate chip cookie shaped like a heart. I laughed because I already know who sent it.

Muichiro looks at me confused and with a bit of blush. I stop laughing and point at our siblings who are invested in a conversation. He looks surprised but then also starts laughing. After awhile we stop laughing and eat our ice cream.

"Wanna try some of mine?" I ask kindly. He looks up at me. "Sure-" He paused before blushing. "Are you okay?" I ask confused. "Yeah I'm fine Tanjiro." He said with a smile. I get a spoonful of my ice cream and hold out my spoon towards him. He eats the ice cream a sparkle in his eye. "That's extraordinary!" He said with a dazed look. I smile. He gets his spoon and scoops up some of his ice cream holding out his spoon towards me. "That's so spectacular!" I said with a smile. (Omg this is so cute but not for long >:))

??? POV

I watched them with anger, that's supposed to be me with Tanjiro. Mark my words you will pay Muichiro Tokito.....

Muichiro POV

We finished our ice cream and started walking home with the sunset. Rose petals and Cherry blossoms were falling from the trees making it more peaceful and calming. (Romantic you mean.)

We made it to Tanjiro's house, and before he went inside he turned around. "I really had fun Today Mui!" He said with a smile, he gives me a hug and a kiss on the cheek before waving and going inside. I stood there for awhile dazed and stunned before blushing profusely. "Ooooooooo~" I hear from behind me I turn around and see Yuichiro and Nezuko smirking at me with smug looks. I blush even more and Nezuko pats me on the back before also going inside. Me and Yuichiro walk home and a big smile was plastered on my face the whole walk as this was a memory I would totally not forget. (Oooooooo~ 😏)

Will stranger get their revenge? Will Nezuko ever get to confess to Kanao? Will Muichiro remember? Find out next time!