Hakai Bio

Name: Hakai

Height: 205 meters/672 feet

Length: 205 meters/672 feet

Weight: 200,056 tons

Alignment: Chaotic evil.

Age: 2,000 years old (stopped aging upon death)

Appearance: Hakai looks like a woman in her mid-20s and sported a muscular build. 

In her original form, she wore a one-piece swimsuit that covered just enough of her modesty, her skin was a fair complexion, her feet, legs just below her knees, entire hands and forearms and parts of her shoulders were covered in charcoal gray sc...

In her original form, she wore a one-piece swimsuit that covered just enough of her modesty, her skin was a fair complexion, her feet, legs just below her knees, entire hands and forearms and parts of her shoulders were covered in charcoal gray scales with a keloid scar-like texture. She had five fingers and three toes, all of which were tipped with sharp claws that were a dull gray color, additional charcoal scales extended from the center of the forehead and cascaded down to her cheekbones and circled her eye sockets like a Sparta helmet. Her hair was long and ash gray or pale silver in color, her eyes were white with no pupils and sported prominent fangs extending from her upper jaw. She had a long, powerful, segmented tail. Hakai had three rows of bone-white, maple leaf-shaped dorsal plates with a coral reef aesthetic that went from the back of her neck down to the tip of her tail. An extra set of dorsal plates rest on the back of her head like some demonic hair clip.

Upon being reborn, Hakai now sports a slender, more streamlined build with good amount of muscle

Upon being reborn, Hakai now sports a slender, more streamlined build with good amount of muscle. Her skin starts off black from her feet up to her stomach where it splits into a V shaped dress-like outfit and covers the lower area of the breasts and covers her nipples. The skin on her hands, upper part of her torso, abdominal area, the remaining areas of her breasts, shoulders and face are deathly pale in complexion. She retains five fingers and gained a fourth toe. Her shins to thighs, arms and shoulders are covered with black scales that are reminiscent of cooled lava. The scales on Hakai's legs are extremely sharp and cracked open from which emits a red glow. The scales on her arms and shins are smoother in appearance and the scales on her shoulders are sharper. Three red scales dot both sides of Hakai's cheekbones to temples. The dorsal plates are now more pointed, like jagged rocks with vein-like structures in them. They're red in color with black outer edges. The dorsal plates on the back of Hakai's head have grown more, have the vein-like structures as well and are sharper but lack the black outer edges her dorsal plates have.