Amaterasu Bio

Height: 80 meters/262 feet (initially), 100 meters/328 feet (after absorbing a nuclear sub's energy), 207 meters/679 feet (present).

Total body length: 208 meters/682 feet.

Weight: 218,500 tons

Alignment: Chaotic good

Age: Unknown but initially appeared like a woman in her mid to late teens but now looks like a woman in her early 20s.

Appearance: Amaterasu has long black hair, red eyes, Heisei Godzilla ears and the outside of her body, arms, hands, legs, feet, neck, upper part of her breasts, nipples and length of her jawline are covered with charcoal gray scales with a keloid ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Appearance: Amaterasu has long black hair, red eyes, Heisei Godzilla ears and the outside of her body, arms, hands, legs, feet, neck, upper part of her breasts, nipples and length of her jawline are covered with charcoal gray scales with a keloid scar-like texture. Her abs, most her face and mid-area of her breasts aren't covered with scales, instead the skin is an ash gray.

Initially after her mutation from the hydrogen bomb, she sported bone-white dorsal plates that ran from her neck down to her long, powerful, segmented tail. The central row of plates was large and jagged with a flame-like aesthetic and flanked by maple leaf-shaped dorsal plates that were almost the same size as the central row and is flanked by an extra row of plates on both sides and flame-like as well, were smaller than the main row of lateral plates and gave her a total of five rows of dorsal plates. She had five fingers and four toes tipped with sharp claws, her mouth was lined with sharp teeth and fangs. Her physique was initially slender with some muscle, but the majority was focused on her abs.

 Her physique was initially slender with some muscle, but the majority was focused on her abs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Amaterasu's new form has some changes. Her three main rows of dorsal plates are scarlet red with the additional dorsal plates blue in color, they emit a constant glow with small sparks of flame coming off, she gained a fifth toe digit that's half the length of the four other digits, her black hair now has red streaks, her eyes are still red in color, glowing red veins run from her forearms up to her trapezius. Her jaws are now filled with a double row of sharp teeth. A series of horns circle her forehead taking the shape of a crown. The scales on her body remain charcoal gray in color and the pattern has stayed the same along with her skin remaining ash gray. She now sports a slender, muscular build that conveys a feeling of mass, power and feminine beauty.

Personality: Amaterasu is a battle tested and extremely powerful Titan and can pose a serious danger to humanity if given reason to. Some had likened her to being Mother Nature's reminder to humans they aren't the dominant force nor species on the planet Earth and that Amaterasu has the power to end human civilization. Her relationship with mankind is rocky at best, blaming them for transforming her into what she is. While she doesn't attack cities intentionally, she causes damage just by her size and whenever battling a mechanical monstrosity the Japanese military build to stop Amaterasu or facing another Titan, inadvertently becoming Japan's protector against the latter. She has very little regards to law and order, believing they restrict one from achieving their full potential. Amaterasu feels only with freedom and independence can one feel truly happy and fulfilled in life. She doesn't care what society thinks about her actions, even if she performs a good deed. She follows her own moral compass, which, although good, may not agree with that of society.

Kaiju Girls Biosजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें