Homura Bio

Name: Homura

Height: 55 meters/180 feet (initially) 195 meters/639 feet.

Total body length: 198 meters/649 feet.

Weight: 195,760 tons.

Age: 900 years old.

Alignment: True neutral.

Appearance: Homura looks like a woman in her early 20s. The majority of her body is covered with dark green prominent scales except for most of her face, mid area of her breasts and abs is her normal skin except lighter green in color. Her eyes are yellow, her mouth is lined with sharp teeth along with fangs, her hair is long, black with purple streaks. Her dorsal plates are large, jagged and purple in color. Her hands and feet are tipped with claws. Homura sports a slender, muscular build. Her tail is long, powerful and segmented with a whip-shaped tip.

Personality: Homura is a brash, young member of the Gojira species. She has a strong desire to be the strongest of her race, something that can be her hubris. Homura was once the apprentice to Nozomi, but she proved to be too impatient and Nozomi told her she needs to learn to be patient, that becoming stronger doesn't happen overnight, it takes time. Nozomi taught everything she knew and every time the two mock battled Homura was being overly aggressive in her attacks but Nozomi, before becoming the Empress of the Monsters, kept telling Homura to control her emotions. Being impatient will lead to bad outcomes. Feeling her pride was wounded, she attacked Nozomi. Being the stronger of the two, Nozomi thwarted every attack her student threw at her. Following a beam lock that Nozomi won, the future Empress of the Monsters lectured Homura that she's too headstrong and if she wants to be stronger, she needs to get the brashness and pride in check otherwise she won't last long when the day comes of fighting another Titan. Enraged, Homura attacked her teacher again. Nozomi outmatched her and declared she had no choice but renounce Homura's apprenticeship. Betrayed and angered, Homura warned Nozomi would regret her decision before storming off.

Despite her brashness, Homura does have a begrudged respect for Nozomi. She feels she is more worthy of being Empress of the Monsters as they're both final members of the fifth generation of the Gojira species but for some insane reason, Nozomi was chosen to bear the title. After being renounced as Nozomi's apprentice, Homura has been challenging other Titans to prove her former teacher wrong in addition to wanting to become stronger so that one day, she'll challenge Nozomi and show her how much she's improved.

Powers and abilities

Atomic breath: Homura's primary weapon is her atomic breath

Atomic breath: Homura's primary weapon is her atomic breath. Instead of being a blue beam, hers is fiery orange in color. Her atomic breath is more incendiary in nature than other versions, producing fiery explosions. When charging the beam, her dorsal plates glow fiery orange and give off intense heat while a stream of fire appears in her mouth. The beam has a temperature of 100,000 degrees Celsius. Those on the receiving end of Homura's atomic breath receive horrible burns in addition to having chunks of hide blown off. It's especially lethal close-up.