🤍Late night Working- 2Chan🤍

(NOT PROOF READ, PLEASE IGNORE MY SMART ASS REMARKS IN THE STORY)

Top: Bangchan - Bottom: Changbin

Genre: Fluff (Little Changbin)🤍

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's POV:

It was a normal saturday night and as usual Chan was working on songs, Usually he would be at the dorms cuddling with changbin but he had to work on some songs for the group but poor changbin was left with danceracha in the studio. He really misses chan well they both miss eachother (WELL NO SHIT JkJk) Changbin has serious seperation anxiety and whenever he's not with chan he feels lonely and Sad he misses the way chan would cheer him up and shower him with love (I WANT TO BE SHOWERED WITH CHANS LOVE TOO) but right now he feels empty inside without him he needs to be with chan, Changbin is a little and the only people who know are Minho, Jisung and Chan. If he accidentally slips into a little infront of the others he's fucked, Literally though (BUT NOBODY'S GONNA GIVE A SHIT APART FROM JY PAPI). Chan is busy focusing on writing with jisung since they wanted changbin to have a break they put Minho in charge of the little for a few hours while they work (At least he didn't air fry him like he was gonna do with Hyunjin) , He begins to whine and tucks his head into his knees. "Changbin-ah, Are you alright?" (WHAT DO YOU THINK?, JK JK) Minho asks the boy whos becoming a little, Changbin begins to break into tears and cries making hyunjin and felix rush over to him "Hyung whats wrong?" Felix asks with a pout tilting his head, Changbin looks up with tears endlessly pouring out (Ooh a fountain, let me go grab a water cup 😍) "Oh my, Binnie do you want me to get Chan?" Minho softly asks the boy giving him tissues "Binnie wan to swe daddy" Changbin sobs quietly (I CRINGED IM SORRY) "Why is he talking like that?" hyunjin curiously asks making minho sigh, "Look, don't make fun of him about this but he's a little just like Innie. When he becomes a little he speaks like a child and he feels tiny, Chan is his caregiver so if you hear him say 'daddy' he's referring to Chan hyung (DADDY CHAN CONFIRMED!?!) . Also he's very clingy and loves skinship but don't be rude to him he's sensitive" Minho explains typing in chans number to dial him leaving the two with an 'O' expression "Binnie why didn't you tell us?" Felix gently asks the boy rubbing his shoulder "Binnie din wan get made fwun of" (Binnie didn't want to get made fun of) Changbin tells the others starting to cling onto Felix, MInho is currently wait for chan to pick up the phone but he won't. Minho walks over to the three "Binnie Do you want me or felix to take you to daddy?" Minho asks changbin looking at how he's clinged onto felix "Wan Lixie to" Changbin Says looking at Minho "Alright come on then" Felix helps the boy up and holds his hand "Bye babe, I'll be back" Felix Places a quick kiss on Hyunjins cheek before exiting the room with changbin holding onto his hand like a little kid, "Lixies taking you to see daddy okay?" (OKAY LETS GO BITCH 😍)  Felix Squeezes changbins hand lightly Changbin nods in response sniffling a little, They reach Chans Office and knock on the door then enter "Oh hey lix" Jisung greets felix with a blow kiss making Felix pretend to grab the kiss and put in on his cheek making eachother giggle "Hi ji" (JILIX!?!?), Changbin stands by felix letting go of his hand, Chan turns and focuses on the tiny figure standing near Felix. He sighs and recognizes straight away "Baby" Chan asks softly not wanting to scare the boy (Guys.. Chan is Changbins baby Daddy now 😔) "Daddy!" Changbin Runs to chan and hugs him then sits on his lap "Why are your eyes all puffy baby?" Chan moves the youngers hair away from his eyes "Baby Mwissed wu" (Baby Missed you) Changbin snuggled into the olders chest finally feeling calm in the olders warm embrace, "He randomly started freaking out and crying, Minho hyung tried calling you but you wouldn't so I had to bring him to you" Felix explains Sitting on the couch next to Jisung "I'm sorry baby, I didn't mean for you to get upset. Daddy was busy working with sungie" Chan Kisses Changbin on the forehead and wraps his arms around him "Is okay, daddy din mean two" (It's okay daddy didn't mean to) Changbin mumbles. "Thank you for bringing him here, If I hadn't turned off my notifications I would've came straight away" Chan thanks the younger "No problem" Felix bows and walks out the door, Changbin quietly starts snoring, making chan chuckle slightly "Looks like the crying made him tired" Jisung smiled at the two "Yeah I guess so, By the way could you pack up the studio I need to take binnie to the dorms cause he's fallen asleep" Chan asks the quokka like boy "Yeah ofcourse hyung don't worry, go take bin to the dorms I'll get Minho to help me" Jisung Smiled at him "Cya tomorrow Ji" Chan Says Carrying Changbin out the door.

*They Get to their dorm*

Chan enters the room with changbin clinging onto him like a baby koala, He walks over to the bed and gently places Changbin inside the sheets and kisses his forehead. He begins to quickly change and slides into the bed next to changbin, He begins wrapping his arms around his lovers waist and falls asleep before whispering "Goodnight baby"

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AHH FIRST ONESHOT!!, I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter it took me 2 days to write it. The next Chapter will be a SeungIn Smut chapter, DO y'all want Top Jeongin or Top Seungmin?

-

(Hey y'all I edited a mistake, anyways I have been requested little I.N and top seungmin. I am not sure if you guys want it to be fluff, angst or smut please let me know so I can start writing 'sorta I have to pack my bags to go overseas', anyways I love you guys and I'll see you guys on the next chapter!💕)

-Bye byeee