🤍𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎🤍

-𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚕𝚜𝚎𝚢
^^
-𝚃𝚘𝚙 𝚂𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚖𝚒𝚗
-𝙱𝚘𝚝𝚝𝚘𝚖 𝙸.𝙽 (𝙻𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎)
-
(This story literally makes no sense)

Nobody's POV:

It was currently 10pm at night and seungmin was up reading books with his headphones blasting Day6 (WHO STANS DAY6 HERE!?!) A few minutes ago he put his little boyfriend to bed since he had fallen asleep while they were cuddling, Usually you wouldn't see seungmin dead ass reading a book but it's one of his secret hobbies (I read everyday bitch that's why I have knowledge)
-
Jeongin was sleeping peacefully in seungmins bed dreaming about the both of them when suddenly his dream turns into a nightmare, He starts crying, whimpering, sweating and kicking the bed sheets (Jeez Jeongin what did the bed sheet do to you 😟) Seungmin hears the crying as it begins to be louder, He gets up and runs up the stairs towards his bedroom and opens the door seeing Jeongin crying endlessly even though he was still asleep. "JEONGIN WAKE UP" Seungmin shook the younger to snap him into reality, Suddenly. Jeongin wakes up gasping he looks at seungmin and hides his face in his chest "Don't worry, daddy's here. It's okay" Seungmin whispered to the younger stroking his hair, Jeongin settles down and starts sniffing quietly. "Do you wanna tell daddy what happened?" Seungmin asks the little, "Innie had nightmare and it was scary" Jeongin mumbled into the olders chest, "Daddy's getting tired now so we can have cuddles and sleep, hm?" Seungmin gently places the younger down in the bed and places a kiss on his forehead, He gets up and walks over to the light switch and turns it off and closes the door then walks back over to his bed and slides in the sheets next to Jeongin who had turned around and fallen asleep in the olders arms. "Sleep well, my love" Seungmin whispered to the little who is curled up in his arms slightly snoring, Seungmin kisses his baby's forehead and closes his eyes to fall asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
SORRY THIS IS RUSHED I WAS RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS BUT THANK YOU TO THE TWO PEOPLE WHO REQUESTED THIS 💕, I'm doing a surprise chapter next which will be a smut cause I am evil and most people enjoy smut (for some reason..😟) anyways I love y'all and I'll see you in the next chapter (I sound like fucking dhar Mann 😭)

-Bye byee