🔥 Wrestling 🔥-Hyunho

(I'm back for Easter YAYAYAYA, uh I didn't know what ship to do and I saw this random TikTok that's gay asf Abt wrestling so it's based on that)

★Top★- Hyunjin
♪Bottom♪- Leeknow
»Genre: Smut«

Leeknows POV:

It is the hottest day it's probably ever been in Seoul and I'm currently wrestling Hyunjin shirtless as usual in my bedroom alone since I'm a bit weak and he's stronger, I usually try to prove I'm stronger but I'm not really..

"Hah weakling" Hyunjin says while trying to pin me to the ground.

"That's not fair! You're younger and stronger than me" I whine annoyed.

Hyunjin keeps wrestling me and suddenly I can feel him grow hard against me while pinning me down, I don't know what to do in the moment since we are in a bit of an intimate position and we are still virgins but it suddenly makes me grow hard.

"U-uhm what do we do..?" I ask embarrassed not moving with a small blush on my face

Hyunjin doesn't answer me and unpins me also blushing, "well uh.. sorry for getting hard but I think I like you.." he mutters

My eyes widen, we have been friends since we were younger, "I like you too.." I say quietly which makes him move closer.

"I really like your feminine body.. you look so cute.." He says putting a hand on my hip in a flirty matter.

I shudder at his hands touching me "I-I like your big body.." I responded stuttering from butterflies in my stomach.

He leans in and kisses me slowly pulling me onto his lap where his boner is poking my ass, I kiss back and wrap my arms around his neck as we get carried away.

Hyunjin starts to slips my pants off and rest his hand on my underwear while unzipping his jeans, I gently moan while still kissing him and he slowly moves his hand up to my chest and plays with one of my sensitive nipples making me whimper.

"You're so cute.." *he says continuing to kiss me while he slips the hand that was on my chest down into my underwear to grope my ass and start to scissor me open.

"Nngh.. feels weird.." I whine out as he cuts me off with another kiss and he slips his fingers out from me and pulls his pants and underwear down showing his hard cock making me start to drip pre cum in my underwear.

He grabs the lube and starts to stroke it on his cock before taking my underwear off and putting me on the bed, "spread your legs baby boy.." he says getting on the bed.

I spread my legs as he slowly starts to push into me making me moan, "s-so big.." I say before he starts to thrust into me like there was no time left constantly hitting my prostate.

All you can hear is my moans and the sound of skin slapping together, since I'm sensitive I don't last long before I cum on my stomach with a moan as Hyunjin doesn't stop, after 10 more minutes Hyunjin releases his seed inside of me with a long groan before pulling out and laying next to me exhausted.

"I love you.." he says before falling asleep next to me and I smile falling asleep too.

(sorry y'all I suck at smut 💀)