🤍𝚇𝙾𝚇𝙾🤍

-ᴛᴏᴘ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ-ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ꜱᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ

-ᴛᴏᴘ ᴊᴇᴏɴɢɪɴ
-ʙᴏᴛᴛᴏᴍ ꜱᴇᴜɴɢᴍɪɴ

-ꜱᴏꜰᴛ
-ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
-ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ
-ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-

Jeongin and seungmin were practicing their vocals in the recording room by themselves since nobody was able to watch them they promised they would be responsible and not burn down the place as they almost did last time, They had ordered food before so they were eating at the moment with songs playing on shuffle they both were bored and wanted to start a conversation but they are both little pussies and ended up sitting in silence for a couple more minutes (IM SORRY I HAD TO) Jeongin suddenly cleared his throat making the older look at him while he is currently stuffing his mouth with fries "So uh..how are you?" (I'M GOOD THX DADDY, JK JK JK JK) Jeongin awkwardly asks seungmin "I'm fine thanks, how about you?" Seungmin says continuing to silently sip his drink "I'm also good, oh uh if you want to we can play a game of truth or dare?" Jeongin takes a bite of his burger meanwhile seungmin is nodding his head and quickly finishes his food, "Who's going first?" They both say at the same time on accident "I'll go" Jeongin says chuckling "Hyung Truth or dare?" Jeongin asks seungmin "I'll go with dare even though I'm nervous what your gonna do" seungmin sighs making the younger grin "I dare you to....Do aegyo" Jeongin smirks slightly making seungmin whine "FINE"
The aegyo:

"you done making fun of me bitch?" Seungmin looks at the boy who is currently laughing "Okay anyways, Truth or dare" Seungmin asks him "Dare, since you are very bad at them" Jeongin takes another last sip of his drink and puts it down "I dare you to compliment me, and be honest about what you think of me" Seungmin says looking proud of himself "Okay uh where do I start?.. first of all your really adorable and I love how you smile especially with your braces it makes you look really adorable and I also love when you do your pouty puppy eyes it makes everyone fall in love with you and lastly, I love you like alot" Jeongin blurts everything out "Y-You like me" Seungmins cheeks become all red and he starts checking his pulse to see if he's actually alive "Yes, Kim seungmin I am inlove with you" Jeongin says looking at seungmin with love in his eyes (Dawg I'm supposed to be asleep since I'm going to Hawaii tomorrow but no I'm up at 11pm writing this) "I-I love you too.." Seungmin mumbles to the younger studdering "Can I kiss you...?" Jeongin asks putting his hand on seungmins cheek, He nods in response since he is to nervous to speak. Jeongin connects their lips and they start with a soft yet passionate kiss, Jeongin uses one hand to grab seungmins waist pulling him onto his lap. Jeongin disconnects their lips and starts kissing down seungmins jaw line to his neck then his chest then moves his lips back up to seungmins, They both pull away gasping for air until "Kim seungmin, I have loved you ever since the day I fist laid eyes on you during our pre debut years, Each year I started developing a crush on you and ever since that happened I could never get you out of my head. so Kim seungmin will you do the honors and be my boyfriend?" Jeongin makes an entire long ass speech as if he's proposing "Yes yes!" Seungmin says before connecting their lips again which turned into a heavy makeup session until "Chan told me to look after you gu-ys..." Han says shocked while standing at the door *Flash* Han snaps a pic of the two making out "Hello my gay kids I was sent to watch y'all but I guess you two had other plans so I'm gonna go" (HES SUCH A SASSY MOOD I LOVE IT) He said before pretending to leave the room, making the two stop and stare at him "You better not tell anyone." Jeongin says pointing at Han "Jeez I.N I won't, cause I did not just send a photo of you two having a lil moment to my 3RACHA Gc" Han says with a smirk waving his phone "You bastard I will get you back some day" Jeongin shouts at him before Han exits the room with an evil grin. "What if the members hate us!?" Seungmin starts panicking and worrying "Baby, They won't hate us. Please stop worrying about that and just be happy about the fact I am your new amazing hot and handsome boyfriend" Jeongin sassily says the last part making seungmin giggle "If you say so, I love you Innie" Seungmin hugs the younger and kisses his cheek "I love you too baby" Jeongin picks up seungmin and starts pepper kissing his face make seungmin giggle at how ticklish it is.

~The End~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heyyyy it's me your favorite bitch of an author, I hope you enjoyed this chapter (To the person who requested this I'm sorry but I'm shit at smut so I made it a fluff one but I promise I will do a smut one) Anygays I will see you tomorrow later though cause I have an 8 hour flight 😟
-Bye byee 💕