Part 5: Butters and Damien (Step 2)

"And after that they get together!" Foolproof plan!

"You sure that'll work? Theres alot of steps not to mention its all jumbled up." Damnit.

"Good point Kahl... But it will work! When have my plans never worked?"

"Oh remember when Craig got that $100-"

"STAN- ...That wasnt my idea. Jesus Christ!"

Forgetting what dumbass almost said... Now that Pip and Kenny are friends... Its time for the two bigger dumbasses to become friends..... Or at least close?

Think about it, two rejecting assholes in denial, become friends! (Or at least close to that!)

"Okay so how do we do step 2?"

"Dont worry Kahl. Leave it to me! Ill give you orders when I need you to- Give me your lunch!"

"No."

"Dammit!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Loo loo loo Ive got some apples... Loo loo loo youve got some too! Loo loo loo there is no applesauce... Didnt do anything with you loo loo! Woah that sure is different!"

Look at im. Singin alone. Lonely bitch. If only you werent in denial. Fuckin bts song. Dont worry. I'll fix all your shitty mistakes...

"You guys think he has lunch?"

"All thats on your mind is food fatass! Focus! This is your fucking plan!"

"Yes yes. I know you jew!"

I walk up to Butters- Wait he needs a nickname... Bitch? Deniability bitch? Deniability bitch Bts song? Too long... Tomato-

"Focus fatass!"

Right right! I walk up to Butters and wave to him.

"Hi Buttersss!"

"H-hiya Eric! What er ya doin here feller?"

"I just came... To tell you.... That Damien wants to kill you...... Because you bullied frenchie!"

"Huh? B-but I didnt!"

"He says you did.... Hes after you Butters... He wants to cut you up and force feed you to your dad!"

"W-wha?! Oh no! I have to hide!"

"Where??"

"Um um... In the... Computer room so I can hide and play Hello Kitty Island
Adventures!" Hes so fucking dumb.

"Yes Butters! Hide there! Thats oh so very smart!"

"Right! Bye Eric!" There he goes... Right into my trap....

I make my way to Damien!

"Damien! Butters has frenchie held hostage in the computer room!"

"Wut-"

"GO GET IM"

"Oh uh yea sure. Goodbye chubby fat human."

"Bai bai<3 (Suck my fucking balls hellspawn!)" Got em right where I want em... Waaagaagagahahahaahahaha.... WAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAUAHAUAUAUAHAHAHAHAYAYAYYAYyzyzyzgzussoenele-

"You sure this is gonna work..?"

"Yes Kahl. It will. The Kenny and Pip one worked and I only had 37% of the entire plan in mah head."

"If you say so..."

"Im gonna go spy. You two stay here and watch the poor people interact. Bai bai!"

"Poor people..?"