Part 24: Story time ^^ (pt. 3)

(Im literally going through something right now so if this is shit dont get mad okay?😕)

Okay youre still here? What do you guys see in this shitty wattpad story? Okay okay I get it.... You all think im kewwlllll! Okay ill keep tellin mah story! Now where did we leave off? Oh right! We were runnin from the feelings monster and the big dog and-

Where we left off
No Pov

The boys had got another car and where driving full speed around their small apocalyptic town being chased by 5 inhuman beings wanting to rip the soul out of a fat guys body. "AHHHHH TURN TURN TURN!!" "HOW CAN HE BREATHE FIRE?!!" "HES DAMIEN! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SURPRISED!!?" They turned the corner and in that moment Butters, pistol in hand, had somehow entered again. "Ya sure I cant blow yer brains out Eric?" "AGHHHHHHHHH" Then there was a knock at the window. "Good day Cartman! Stan, Kyle." "Mph mrf mphm!" "KENNY WHAT DO TITTIES HAVE TO DO WITH THIS SITUATION?!?" Both Kenny AND Pip were hanging on to the outside of the car and just when things couldnt get any worse Damien was standing in front of the car causing Kyle to swerve cause Pip and Kenny to fly off the car and Butters to fly out as the car was getting closer and closer to an abandoned building. Fun. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!"

***CRASHH***

It was silent. Damien walked up to the car very slowly, Pip, Cerberus, Kenny and building behind him. "Butters holy shit!" Kenny screamed gaining everyones attention to Butters. "BUTTERS, MY WORD! YOUR ARM IS GONE!" And indeed it was. Sometime after Butters flew out of that car his arm came off. "Oh. I aint even notice!

"Damien: (WHAT?! HOW THE HELL DO YOU NO-)"

"Forget it fellers! We hafta see if Erics still alive!" "How the hell are you still alive?" After a bit of shrugging and screaming they walked up to the car. It was empty. The 4 stood confused while Cerberus was chewing on zombies. "Hang on fellers.... This place..." "Butters holy shit!" Kenny shouted once more. Butters arm was there. On his body. After it had come off. "That lad is no human"

"Damien: (Ya think?!)"

"Hey ah'm talkin here!" The group apologizes and takes a step away from... Whatever Butters was. Butters took a couple steps close to his 'senpai'. "This place is where mah- Ah mean.... Where Professor Chaos' secret layer is!" "We know." "Huh?" "We know." Butters thought for a moment before looking down and rubbing his knuckles together. "Aw hamburgers... Uh- Anyway! Ah know where they went!" Butters stated the obvious. Kenny played along for Butters' sake. "Oh really? Where would that be?" "The library! They went to read books about zombies an- An they played Hello Kitty Island Adventures on the computers too!" Everyone sighs says, "Butters for the love of- Sigh...." Pip takes Butters wrist and pulls him along further into the abandoned building, The others following.

As that was happening, Cartman and the boys were in Butters, Aka Professor Chaos, 'secret' layer. "Rainbow ray.... Gay. Cheese ray..? Gun ray..." "Why does Butters have all this stuff..?" "Cause hes gay Kahl." They continued on looking for a time machine all over until Cartman stopped in his tracks. "Cupid me! What are you doing here? Ah haven't seen you since Dip and Bunny went crazy!" "That... Yea uh that was my fault... Teehee?" Cartman stopped smiling. Kyle and Stan were trying to figure out who Cartman was talking to. "Huh?" "Im the one who made Dip and Bunny crazy... B-but I was just doin what you said! You wanted the fanfic to last longer so-" "So all of this. Is all my fault... And thats because of you!" "GASP No you dont understand! It wasnt my fault the zombie apocalypse is here!" "Uh- Yea it is! Its my fault and youre me so ya." Cupid Cartman didnt know what to say. Cartman was an asshole. "Dude im seriously worried for his health... Annd no hes attacking air...." "Typical fatass." When Cartman finished killing Cupid him he was out of breath and stuffed some random muffin that was in his pocket in his mouth. "C'mon guys. Wheeze- We gotta time machine to find... Nom nom- And ah gotta story to Pov...."

I just realized I forgot to add Damiens demon talk. Just ignore it im too lazy to fux it.
______________________________________
End of pt. 3 of pt. 24

Seriously someone send help I dont even know what im doing anymore.

(Make sure to like and subscribe and hit that bell for notifications! And dont forget to follow me on Tiktok for kewl shit!)

※Sp_Wierdo※

Pls follow me I make fun tikytoks of south park... And ignore my gacha phase.....