The 3rd Spy

This chapters soundtrack- "postcard from Paris- by Robert Gromitka
(Susans POV)

"Susan! Wait up!"  Yelled Hattie, as she ran down the street trying to catch up to me and y/n.
"Hey Hattie what's going on?" I asked.

"It's my mother she keeps saying she's seeing a witch in the forest and I think she overdosed on her meds because she's obviously hallucinating."

"Hattie listen to us, ok?" Y/n said.
I had realized that y/n wanted to tell Hattie about the Andrea and Robert Drama.
"I'm listening..." said Hattie.

"I don't think she was seeing things Hattie. There is a witch in the town, and me and y/n know who it is."
                (Back to y/n's POV)
Hattie took a deep breath, "are the witch trials still going?" She asked.
"I don't think so but if we can prove that she's a witch then she'll be locked up." I said.
"How did you find all this out?" Hattie asked.
"Andrea, the witch, turned Roberts memory so he doesn't remember me and spelled him to love her." I sighed.
"Wait you're Robert? The one you'd talk to at the dinner parties? He was crazy in love with you last time I saw you all in a group, you know, with me, you, Cabot and Robert."
Susan smiled when she heard Cabot's name.

"I don't know how Andrea did it. But even if we get her locked up, what about his memories of me? They'll be gone still won't they?"
"I think so." Said Susan.
"Yeah I don't think locking her up is going to break the spell." Said Hattie.

Susan smiled and continued walking down the street.
"I could sure use a love spell, or a don't forget to go to your dates spell."
"Oh yes by the way Susan I did ask him if he remembered you and that you said hello, he said he does remember you and he will actually  be at this week's dinner party."
"Oh he will?" Susan said happily.
"Yes, he said he hopes to see you there."
Susan was all smiley as I saw Andrea walk down the street, alone, she was wearing a red cape to hide her face.
Hattie grabbed my arm, "that's Andrea-the witch!" Hattie said.
"That's her." I grunted.
Andrea darted into the woods behind the houses along the street.
"We got to get evidence that she really is a witch." Susan said.
"Maybe I can help." Said Hattie, as we watched Andrea disappear into the woods.