chapter 1

I walked into the night club I belonged to. I walk through the crowd to the back. I had a hoodie over my head and a mask on my face so nobody could see me just yet. This nightclub was where the infamous Kaulitz twins loved to hang out after their concerts. They always watched me only. I walk into the back room and take down my hood.

"Hii Maria!"
Sara walks up to me and hugs me. She has ginger hair and tiny boobs, but her ass is to die for. She's smaller than me in both ways though. She's pretty in the face, her blue piercing eyes stare into my dull light brown eyes.
"Hi Sara, good to see you! You haven't been here for days."
She laughs.

"Yes, I apologize. I've been busy with my dog, he was sick."
I frown, remembering when she was gone.
"Is he alright?"
She only nods.
"Oh that's good."
I akwardly end the conversation, walking away and going to my station. I set down my makeup bag, as I still had an hour before I went on, I had time to do my makeup.

I grabbed my outfit. Tonights outfit was a blue bikini with silver rhinestones covering the top piece. My curves were just barely covered by the outfit. I had a slight problem with this job. I was a bit insecure. But I needed the extra money for my house, so it was what I had to do. I have only a small apartment but it's alot to pay for here in Germany.

I have no clue why it's so expensive for people my age. I know that the twins love my body as well because they come to visit me overnight, and I've heard comments from them from my friends here when I am sick or something. Although they love me, they've never said a word to me. But fortunate for them, tonight is our first night doing an interactive show.

Where we go to whoever we please and give them touchy experiences, which basically means we're selling ourselves out for even more money. But hey, I'll take it. I need the money. I am plannng on going out to them tonight. If they are too scared to say something to me, then I think I'm going to speak to them. I've been listening to Tokio Hotel for years.

At least since they first came out as devilish in 2003. It's 2007 now. I've always been inlove with the twins. I've been to a couple concerts of theirs and they were amazing. Going to both of them like this will surely get me more money. Especially Tom, hes a perv. Although his dreads are attractive. Bill's just gorgeous too. I have always wanted a peice of them, I mean who wouldn't. They are by far the finest twins alive.

I have always had a huge crush on Bill and Tom. They are just flawless. I go back to my station and put on my makeup. I did electric blue eyeshadow to match my outfit, with silver eyeliner. And to top it, I used some simple lip gloss. I put on silver heels and waited for my turn. I did some body art, drawing some vines of blue on my stomach leading up to my top, attracting some attention to it.

I could hear everybody whistling. Suddenly everything was so loud out there. I knew that the twins had walked in because people do it every time. They scream at the tops of their lungs and announce that they've arrived. "Shit I'm so nervous."
My thoughts repeat this sentence for more times then I can count. Now thinking it over, this was going to be one scary night.

It could go anywhere. The first set of girls went. I watched them, observing how they came onto the men. I watched as Tom and Bill whispered to each other. They knew my schedule out here and they knew I was next. I heard Tom whistle at a girl and he winks at her.
"Whatever Klara, they come here for me."
I murmur jealously under my breath. I snicker at myself and realize it was my turn. My stomach was in a knot but I went out.

I immediately felt eyes burning holes into my skin. I begin to do my usual dance, then I slowly moved my way down the stage. I half danced over to the twins. Tom's eyes looked me up and down. His tounge moving his lip piercing around like a toy. I shift my eyes to Bill. His eyes are keeping a locked look at my eyes. My heart is jumping. I move around Tom, putting my ass near him, as we're directed. He grabs my waist and pulls me into him.