chapter 4

!!!! IMIDIATE SMUT !!!!

I get up pulling him up and pinning him against the door, making out with him aggressively. He lets his hands find their way into all my curves as I let my tounge explore him, running down his neck. I slowly move down him, now right above his waistline. I continue to makeout with him on and off, finally pulling away for this.

I enter in his pants, taking his dick in my hand, his breath catches. I kneel down taking him out, exposing him. He's looking down to me with excitement as I kneel. I start slow with my hands, making him bite his lip and beg me to go faster.
"More."
He demands strongly. I smirk sloppily before obeying his wishes, taking his dick into my mouth.

I circle his tip with my tounge, still going with my hands but faster like he asked me to. He whimpers, and I let myself know this is his signal for me to go for more. I circle faster, bobbing my head on his cock. His whimpers get louder slowly, making me go faster for his pleasure. He throws his head back, putting all his weight onto his door.

"M-Maria.."
He whimpers my name, and I can only smirk. The adrenalin filling my veins completely. I go as fast as I can, stopping in between to tease his tip as an edging method. He enjoys this, dick becoming a jerking and throbbing mess in my mouth. He holds onto the door handle for support as his body is giving out due to pleasure.

"Fuck, I feel like.. I'm going to explode.."
He whines helplessly, his stomach caving in. I giggle, making him moan even louder. He's turning me on by the second, so he'd better hurry because I need him so badly.

*Tom's POV*

She's going fast and I don't know how much longer I can hold out. She's making me loose my strength, she's much better at this than I could've ever imagined. I let out whimpers like a virgin, it was embarrassing but I couldn't help it she was so good. I let out groans as I get close, finally I can't take it anymore and I let out.

Letting a powerful moan out as I reach my orgasm. She swallows, teasing me a little more, making me flinch out of overstimulation. She lets go, giggling at my flinches.
"Was that too much for you pretty boy?"
She chuckles. Pretty boy? Jesus christ she's going to kill me. She grabs my hands, pulling me too the bed. She sits on my bed, backing up to my pillows and laying down.

"Your turn."
She winks at me, I'm going crazy for her. I never thought I'd get a piece of her, but now I'm here and I'll do anything she wants. She helps me pull down her shorts, revealing her thong. It's plum colored and laced. I move it to the side, admiring eveything I see. She's not like what I thought, she's new. 

Even in this situation, all I care about is her wellbeing in this area of her job. I bring my mouth to her outside, pulling back to expose her clit fully. This is how you make them reach their climax strongly. I begin to lick it slowly, up and down making her flinch. She's sensitive. I flicker my eyes up to her as I make sure shes okay. She's watching me as she bites her bottom lip, burning for more.

I do as she wants, without saying a word I begin going faster, sucking down on her clit powerfully. She lets out small whimpers, even better than moans. Whimpers mean that she's too pleasured to moan, her strength quickly disappearing. She throws her head back onto my pillows, arching her back. She's grabbing fistfulls of my sheets as she slowly gets louder, I feel her contractions on my tounge.

"Tom.."

She moans my name so needly, I craved her badly now. I flick my tounge across her, she moans louder now. I can feel her heartbeat from down here, she's racing with pleasure. She arches her back hard as she reaches her orgasm, pulling a pillow on her face as she lets out moans. She's so easy to please. Like I said, you pull back and go from there and they never last long. It's every girls weakness.