Chapter 1

I had recently ran away from my aunts well technically I am 26 so it's not running away. I couldn't live with my family anymore there driving me crazy my dad died I don't know why... I ran to New York to start a better life. I ran down the streets. I saw a kitten I followed it into an alley hoping that someone was calling to it.

I saw nothing but dark ness. I sat in the alley and cried, then I heard metal being scraped against something and slow whistling. I tried to turn around and run away before being grabbed. "Remember me?" I heard the dark husky voice say. Before I could answer a needle went into my skin I tried to scream out in pain but his hand was covering my mouth I tried to get away but couldn't he was stronger and sad to say taller than me.

My eyes fluttered shut. All I saw was darkness. I woke up to the man pacing around the room. "Oh good your awake" he said walking over to me hearing the chains that attached me to the wall rattle. He stopped in front of me "I'm sorry my darling that I had to lock you up, but you see...your mine and you've always been mine...." He said caressing my cheek with the back of his hand.

I looked into his eyes with fear in mine "y-yours.....?" I said softly "yeah...your dad sold you... He said he needed the money more than he wanted a worthless daughter..." He said pacing around the room " But before I could have you.... You ran away, twice now.... And since I didn't get what I was offered I shot your dad in the head..." He continued.

"M-my dad... Was a great person...." I said softly "that's what they all thought my darling..." He said stroking my hair "but he crushed your dreams, just like he crushed mine..." He said lightly pulling my hair I let out a little squeak. "I-I'm sorry...." I said lightly under my breath.

"Why are you sorry?" He said laughing "I have all I need now... You~" he said kissing me forcefully and roughly. He smiled as if I was his prize. I blushed uncontrollably... I don't know why but I am..... I feel like I've known this man... I find myself extremely attracted towards him. He then snapped me out of my thoughts.

"You are now my princess... What do you want...anything.... I will be happy to give it to you...." He said starring down at me. I looked up at him and quickly looked back down "aww your so cute, you turn me on...." He said whispering into my ear.

I blushed even worse. He kissed me then walked over to the door and shut off the only light "night babe I'll see you tomorrow..." He said. I was basically trapped he is very attractive and I didn't have anywhere to go I don't want to fight him I don't know what he might do...

I backed up into a wall and found out I was in a corner. I sat down and held my knees against my chest. Pulling up my white bunny hoodie that had been covered with dirt and dust as I sat down. I shut my eyes tightly hoping that this was a nightmare and that I would soon wake up.

But I ended up slowly drifting off to sleep. I woke up strapped to a bed, I was still in the basement "Morning babe..." He said I checked and I still had all my clothes on thankfully. "I-I don't even know your name...." I said quietly. "You don't remember me" he said.

"It's little Frankie" he said smiling his big grin, then I got flash backs.

Flash Back
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sat in my room listening to music when I heard a loud thud. I went down stairs to see my father talking to a boy who looked to be around my age I was 16 at the time. "So will you give me it...." He asked the boy "you owe me" the boy said handing him a small bag. "Thanks watch the house I got to go show my buddies at the bar...oh yeah my daughters here you can go talk to her..." He said leaving I ran upstairs into my room and continued to listen to music.

I turned it down and I heard the boy come up the stairs. I then head a knock on my door,  I took out my ear buds and opened the door to see the attractive boy leaning against the door frame. "Hey...." He said "hi...wanna come in and maybe play video games?" I asked he nodded.

He sat down on my bed and picked up a controller. "What's your name?" He asked "(F-F/N)" I said nervously "Frank" he said "Frank Iero" he put his hoodie down letting his black messy hair go everywhere he's so hot, I giggled "You think that's funny?" He said chuckling a bit.

I ruffled his hair. "Yeah I do Frankie" I said "how tall are you" I asked. "5'6" he said blushing "haha Little Frankie!" I said " Shut up Atleast I'm taller than you!" He said and we both laughed and talked the hole time he was there, he was a bit perverted but I liked him.

We would hang out all the time until my dad didn't have enough money and then died.

End of flashback
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"L-little Frankie....?" I said "yep babe I'm taller than you..." He said smiling again and forcefully kissing me.... I never knew that my child hood friend would become one of my worst nightmares. I quietly sobbed...

To Be Continued....

Sooo guys this chapter is a little long or I thought it was so I had to stop there I'll right more don't worry ecspecially since its summer no more sitting in those hot classrooms and waiting for our lives to start!!!! Bye my lovelies!!!!!