Chapter 5

I woke up In chains again... I sighed why does this keep happening to me... Was my dad that bad? I held my head as I started to get a major head ache. "Damn..." I whispered under my breath then a man walked in. "Hello "kitten"..." He said laughing.

He walked over towards me his eyes dull "for now on you'll be my personal fuck toy... If you be bad you will be punished..." He said flipping out his pocket knife and holding it to my neck "do it... Please... I don't want to live.." I said sadly looking down.

He picked up my face with his hand "not yet my darling..." He said "please I beg you...please" I said my eyes tearing up, he then cut slowly into my neck leaving a small but long mark I moaned he smirked "you like the pain don't you... That's why I saw all those scars on your wrist... Hmpf... My little emo princess" he then started laughing.

"P-please... Just kill me... I don't want to live anymore..." He looked at me with his cute hazel eyes that  had sympathy in them "aww... But why? A beautiful girl like you shouldn't wish that..." He said I blushed "p-please..." I said feeling the hot tears run down my cold cheeks.

He wiped them away and kissed my lips Softly "I need to torture you first..." he said "I enjoy the pain..." I said "exactly that's why I must keep you alive..." he laughed then walked over towards a table in the middle of the room.

"Hmmm... What should we play with?" He asked "whatever kills me faster..." I responded "found it!" He said excitedly. He turned around and in his hand was a basic whip. "This should be fun..." I said under my breath letting my hair fall into my face.

"What was that?" He asked walking over towards me and bending down so he could hear me "n-nothing..." I said "oh really?" He asked whipping me it stung but it wasn't too bad. "Fuck you..." I said once under my breath "darling, you have to stop mumbling... What did you say?" He said "fuck you" I said again a bit louder.

He started laughing "that will be later..." He responded smartly he sat down in front of me. "It looks like little Frankie won't be coming to save you after all my little china doll" he said with a twisted smile "I guess he doesn't love you..." He continued.

"I guess no one does..." I said to him he picked up my face to look into his eyes "I love you..." He said kissing me passionately ,damn was he hard to resist. I tried not to kiss back but found myself kissing him back with as much love as he was giving me.

We then parted slowly I looked up into his eyes, he smirked "I knew you couldn't resist me..." He said I smiled back "I guess not..." I knew it was wrong but I had to stay on his good side... For Frankie... "So my emo princess...what would you like to do today..." He said rubbing the inside of my thigh. He made me feel so uncomfortable.

"N-nothing..." I responded quickly while blushing. I tried backing up further and further into a corner but he trapped me. "Frank can't be the one who has all the fun..." He said to me his Raven black hair fell in front of his face, I bit my lip.

"P-please... Stop..." I chocked out "I- i can't..." I said again he tilted his head cutely "why not my dear?..." He asked I blushed "I-I just can't..." I said quickly. "Well..." He said looking down and laughing "... I can't restrain myself from you..." He grabbed my face harshly.

"You are my personal fuck toy... And if you want to play fucking games... We'll play games..." He let my face go and looked at me in disgust. "Am I clear?" He asked "yes..." I said under my breath "what the fuck did you say?" He asked "yes" I said louder "good... Now!" He said clapping his hands.

"You really turn me on... And since you "can't do it" I want you to suck my dick..." He said starting to unbuckle his pants. Then there was a knock at the basement door. "God fucking damnit..." He said under his breath he walked over towards the door and opened it.

A strange boy stepped into the room with glasses and brown hair "ugh... Mikey what do you want?" He asked "u-umm... Gerard?... I uh... Sold all the drugs..." He said awkwardly. So his names Gerard! "Well... I'll go get some more up in the storage room... Watch (F/N) make sure, she doesn't leave..." Gerard said. Mikey just nodded "good..." Gerard then exited the room.

It was quiet "(F/N)..." Mikey said I looked up "Frank... He's looking for you... I told him you were here..." He said quietly I smiled for once. He walked towards me and bent down to my height "why are you doing this for me?" I asked he smiled sweetly "im tired of dealing with Gerard's shit... And Frankie is a good friend of mine..." He said quietly.

I hugged him lightly and started crying "thank you..." I said I let go of him "he won't be here for a few days... You have to stay strong for Frank..." He said once more before we heard loud footsteps and the door open. "I'll come check on you later..." He said quietly getting up and returning to the position that he was in.

"Mikey! Here's your shit!" Gerard yelled "now leave..." He said shewing mikey away. He locked the door tightly and made his way over towards me. I smiled nervously "have you been a bad girl~" he asked me I blushed "n-no..." I said "no?" He said chuckling.

"From now on you will refer to me as your master or daddy~" he said I sunk back "am I clear?" He asked "y-yes daddy..." I said giving up. He bit his lip "damn... I love the way you look right now... So helpless... So needy..." He bent down towards me again, and gently kissed my lips.

He licked my lips asking for entrance which I had denied he grasped my boobs making me blush and moan lightly. He set me in his lap and bit my lip. We then heard the loud door bell.

"Ugh... I'll come back tonight~" he said annoyed letting go of my lips. He then went up the stairs I head the door slam and the lock click shut.

I cowered back into the corner and pulled my knees up to my chest... I don't know how I'm going to do this... I thought sitting there in the dark corner.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Good bye my killjoys! Keep running! ϵ( 'Θ' )϶