Chapter 3

WARNING: THIS IS A LEMON... Have fun all you pervs love you!

I sat there in my chains it's been almost a week I've been starved and beaten what's next... Frank came into the room I sat in the corner with my head down praying that he would be in a good mood. "Hey babe what's wrong?" He asked coming over towards me and hugged me.

"I'm fine..." I said under my breath he then bit his lip. "I can't take this anymore..." He got ontop of me "I need you..." He then forcefully kissed me I could tell he wasn't high or drunk. He then got off of me and left, I was confused he came back with handcuffs as if I wasn't chained enough.

He took off the chains to my hands, but he handcuffed me again I frowned he looked at me with sympathy. But then smirked evilly he reached inside of my pants and rubbed me through my panties. I bit my lip trying not to moan. He then took off my pants and panties and began to rub me.

I again bit my lip but it made it worse he was making me so wet. He then inserted a finger into me i gasped it hurt since I was a virgin but it turned into pleasure he then added another finger and another, he was pumping hard and fast. My moans got louder.

I then released onto his fingers he then put his fingers up to my mouth "lick..." He demanded I shook my head he tightly grasped my boob he inserted his finger into my mouth, I then licked them clean. He then quickly undid his belt and pulled down his pants taking them off and quickly shoved his massive erect member into me fully.

He covered my mouth and the tears streamed down my face. He started pumping slow not letting me adjust to his size but his pace quickened. He got deeper and harder with every thrust the pain turned into pleasure and I moaned. He took his hand off my mouth and put it on my hips.

My eyes rolled back in my head out of pleasure. He was driving me insane he was my first... I love him... No I can't... I can't... He then went faster I climaxed but he continued. He got faster and faster he then let out one loud moan "Oh! (F/N)!" He said before filling me with his hot seed.

Oh shit.... I thought he then pulled out of me and laid down next to me. We got dressed and cleaned up he carried me upstairs to his bed. Of course he handcuffed me and locked the door and hid the key... I then looked at him worried.

"What's wrong?" He asked me stroking my face "I-I might be pregnant..." I said shaking he smirked "well Atleast you know that your mine and you will never leave me..." He said he kissed me I kissed back I couldn't resist him anymore this is my fate.

I cuddled up against his chest "I'll buy you a pregnancy test tomorrow... And maybe if your good... I'll let you out of the chains and hand cuffs..." I suddenly got excited. I smiled up at him he smiled back "that's the first time I've seen you smile In a while... I like it..." He said then he kissed my forehead.

Even if I am pregnant which hopefully I'm not, he might be a good dad... I then fell asleep. I woke up the next morning, sore I don't think I'll be able to walk... I looked at the clock to see that it was 12:00, Frank wasn't in bed I swung my legs over the bed.

I guess I'll try to walk...I held onto the bed, I got up and held onto the wall struggling to stand up. I was still handcuffed so it made it worse but the door was open. I got up and decided to go into the living room. I sat down on the leather couch trying to get comfortable which I did.

The front door then opened. I looked over the couch to see Frank with a large shopping bag. He saw me on the couch "well Atleast I know you won't leave..." He said under his breath but loud enough that I could hear. We waited as long as we had to before using it... He then got the key to the hand cuffs, he let me out and I rubbed my wrists. We waited about a month... I was anxious and nervous.

He then handed my a pregnancy test "the bathroom is the second door down the hall on the right..." I then went to go but he grabbed my hand. "Before you go... Whatever happens I promise I will support us and will try to be a better person..." He smiled at me, I hugged him.

"Thanks Frank..." I said he must know that I'm worried about this... I can't possibly do this without someone being here with me. I sighed slowly walking towards the bathroom aching with every step I took. I played out different scenarios in my mind:

1: I am pregnant and Frank becomes nice and helpful

2: I am pregnant and Frank abuses me and the child/children

3: I am not pregnant and Frank becomes nice

4: I am not pregnant Frank gets mad rapes me and I do get pregnant but live an abusive life with the kid(s)

Frank told me that whatever happens he will support us and try to be nicer I trust him... I get to the door and slowly turn the knob. I open the door to see a small bathroom with black and white tiles on the floor and the wall painted white.

There was a small shower with a sink and a toilet it was cute it had a small window and a mirror were the sink was. I sat down on the toilet and did the thing | means I'm not pregnant || means I am pregnant. I sat on the toilet staring at the test anxiously scared of what might happen...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Good bye my lovelies!