Chapter 4

I looked at the test when it was done it was | negative I wasn't pregnant I was relieved but let down at the same time. I walked out slowly to Frank. He hugged me and I began to cry "so what happened?" He asked "negative..." I said sadly.

He looked down at me and lifted my chin up to look into his eyes "hey look it's ok... We'll try again..." I hugged him tighter and cried. He kissed the top of my head. "I bought you some chocolate incase something like this would happen... Want some?" He asked me.

I nodded he carried me over towards the couch I was still sore, he bought me some chocolate. I put my head in his lap and ate the chocolate quietly curling into a ball. "Heh...are you sore my little kitten?" He asked me I nodded "is that my new name?" I asked "yes it is..." He said.

He played with my hair, he scrolled through the channels. (Favorite movie/show) was on "hey put that on please..." I begged he looked at me and turned it on and sighed "you are so spoiled..." He said pulling me into his lap.

"I love you..." I said he smiled "I love you to" he said happily kissing my nose lightly. We sat on the couch all day and I shared my chocolate with him, he was so sweet. I ended up falling asleep he carried me to his bed and laid me down I fell asleep.

I woke up from a nightmare it was 6:00 I couldn't go back to sleep Frank loosely held me in his arms. I quietly got up trying my best not to wake him I kissed his forehead and limped into the living room after closing the bedroom door. I was still a bit sore from what had happened. I then realized that I had a collar on with a red gem in the middle.

He really claimed me as his kitten. I giggled and went to go make some tea. I finished and sat down on the couch and turned the TV on low. Then his alarm clock went off I heard him get out of bed and open the bedroom door he looked in the living room and saw me sipping tea.

He walked over to me and sat next to me on the couch. He then pulled me into his lap being careful not to spill my tea he nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck. "Hello my kitten..." He kissed my neck "how did you sleep my darling?" He continued.

"Fine..." I said blushing "how about you?" I asked him "same...I wish you would've slept longer I have to go to work soon...but I would've been home at 10:30" he said I took a sip of my tea "hmmm...want me to go back to sleep?" I asked him he shook his head "no kitten but I don't want you to be alone..." He said sadly.

"Alright..." He said "I have to get ready for work..." He said picking me up off his lap and standing up I sat there sipping my tea. He came out of his room 10 minutes later dressed in a black hoodie black skinny jeans and black converse. He sat down next to me and hugged me tightly.

"Kitten I promise i won't be long I'll try and hurry up..." He then kissed my forehead grabbed the house keys and left. I locked the door and made my way to the kitchen. I decided to make a cake he had everything I needed to do it I see he doesn't cook very much at all.

I was pretty good at baking because I usually spent most of my time with my grandma I read the directions carefully and did as I was told, I put the pieces of cake into the oven (if you don't get it its 2 teared and you have to put them in separately and not together... Sorry XD). I put it on a timer and waited for a bit and the cake was done.

I took it out and let it cool, I made icing while it cooled. I put on the icing and glanced at it. It was better than I thought it would be. It was black and looked like blood was leaking down it. Then there was a knock at the door. I looked through the window and saw a guy standing at the door.

I picked up the phone that Frank had hanging on the wall. I dialed the number that was written on it. "Hello..?" A voice said "Um hi..." I said awkwardly "(F/N)? What's wrong?" Frank asked "umm there's someone at the door do I answer it?" I asked "hang on I'll be home soon..." He then hung up.

I turned around and the door was wide opened. I grabbed a kitchen knife and slowly walked through the house. I heard russling from the living room. I walked there slowly and saw a strange man opening cupboards and looking for something. I walked over towards him and raised the knife above my head and struck.

He grabbed my arm and starred me in the eyes he stood up straight. He was way taller than me he twirled me around starring at me up and down "hmm so this is what Frankie's been talking about... Not to bad... Could've done better.." He said his hazel eyes starring into my (E/C) ones.

He was really attractive his black hair hung from his face perfectly...no! He smiled "well you don't need this" he said taking the knife from my hand and throwing it against the wall. "So what's your name.... "Kitten"?" He asked I turned my head.

"Alright I'll ask again..." He then pulled out a knife and held it to my throat "what's your name?" He said smiling evilly "(F/N)" I said "well... I'm-that's not important right now..." He said he then kissed me I pulled away "hmm well if your not going to cooperate..." He turned me around "I'll just take you..." He whispered into my ear.

A napkin went around my mouth and nose. I tried not to breath it in but it was too late my body went numb and I passed out...

Hope you enjoyed this chapter... Sorry about all the cliff hangers... Well bye my lovelies! ^-^