Wait a min...

Part 3

Mike had never been a quiet type. That's why he couldn't keep his mouth shut at Rink O' Mania when him and Will got into a fight. The only time he could really control it was during their search for El in the van. He had so many things he wanted to say, but he kept it in and just let his thoughts run wild. 

Now, though, it was different. Now, Mike was faced with a new adventure. The Byers visiting Hawkins. All five of them. El, Will, Johnathan, Joyce, and Jim Hopper. Joyce and Jim were engaged so no last names have been changed yet, though it is still up for discussion, nevertheless.

Mike waited at the airport with Dustin, Lucas, and Max. They all sat on a bench, waiting for the arrival of the family. None of them knew what to expect. With the Upside Down and all, anything could appear. They had to be prepared for the worst, no matter what.

When the family became visible, the first to be seen was El and Johnathan. They were chatting side by side, and when El saw Mike, she gasped in awe. "Mike!" She squealed from across the airport, and Mike opened his arms to allow El to run in for a hug. "I missed you!" She exclaimed, and Mike forcefully smiled, secretly gritting his teeth. "Yeah, me too."

The next to be spotted were Joyce and Hopper. They approached near the same time as Johnathan did, and the group gave them all their best greetings. "Where's Will?" Mike eventually asked, looking around. "Oh!" Joyce replied, turning around and giving Mike a warming smile. "He should be here soon."

Mike nodded. "Alright." He said, turning his attention back to El. Though, really, he was waiting for Will. Where was he, and why was he separated from the rest of the family, only to arrive later? It sure was strange, and Mike wanted answers, so all he could do now is wait for a moment until Will finally arrived, and then the real adventure would begin.