Chap 4- I am always there❤️❤️

The next day Sid parked his car and was about to enter the hospital just when he saw Sana coming with Kabir on his bike and was holding him putting her hands around his waist.......

Sid's anger had no bound he was about to move towards them as if he will kill Kabir just then kushal came, hugged him and said

Ku- Bhai thoda shaant ho jaa hospital hai aur vo uska dost......said patting his back

Sid came to reality that what he was about to do and nooded his head.....
Then Sana came there while Kabir went for parking his bike.....

Ku- Hello Dr. Shehnaaz how are u......said smiling and forwarding his hand for handshake.......

Sa- Hello Dr. Kushal I am good.....
Ahhhhmmmmm Hello Dr. Sidharth how were u??

Sid smiled looking at her as if she had talked to him and he has won the whole world.....
Taking her hand for handshake from Kushal's hand he said

Sd- Hiii Dr.Shehnaaz..............moving closer to her ear said
Or shall I say Naazu......rubbing his nose in her ear.....

Sana clutched her top tightly and closed her eyes.... Sid smiled looking at his effect on her so he said

Sd- Looking very beautiful.....saying this he was about to kiss her ear....

But he came out from his world when he heard Kushal's coughing who was looking them with shocked expressions

Sid was about to say something just then Kabir came and said
Ka- Sanu tu laal tamatar kyu bani hui hai baby......

Sid's anger rose listening baby but then he looked towards sana who was actually blushing seeing him.....

Sid smirked looking at her and walked away smiling towards the hospital......

Sana's pov- Haayee oye mereya rabba eh kii ho jaanda hai mainu jad vii ohhh mere inha kharib aaunde ne..... Kahin mujhe unse pyaar......

Chup paagal married hain vo, vo mere kabhi nahi ho sakte.......she was sad thinking all this

Kushal shook his head in disbelief and said
Ku- Hi Dr. Kabir.... Let's go inside both of u.......

Sana came back to reality and nodded her head......
Sd- So hello doctors as I said yesterday only that 1 week will be observation period for both u and us.....

So we have read your reports they were good but we will have a brief talk on them in the afternoon after lunch so that u make them more precise......

Let's move back to our duties so today with ur observations we will make u handle one patient in a team of two, you will study each and every detail regarding the patient and make a team report on it......
I hope I am very much clear to everyone.......

All nodded their head and moved towards the locker room.....
Ka- Yaar sanu wow yaar hum log finally hope kar sakte hain kii humari team ban jaaye

Sana was not at all interested in listening him and her mind was all diverted towards Sidharth.....