Chap 7

Sid looked towards sana with some unknown feelings.....
Sana was still in her own world..... Kushal moved out of the room looking at them... Sid moved towards her and tucked a hair strand behind her ear which was coming in his view.....

Sana stopped laughing and looked at him.... moving a little back she said
Sa- Ahmmm once again congratulations Dr. Sidharth I should leave now I need to check in few patients.......said without looking him

Sd- Yeah sure you can and sorry for whatever happened........said sadly as he felt bad when she moved back 😞😞

Sana looked towards him and thought
Sana's pov- Something which I never felt for Kabir also I am feeling for him..... i was never ever bothered about how Kabir will feel is he ok with my decisions but I feel this for him I didn't like him being sad on my decision of moving back..... What is happening to me???

Sid nudged her bringing her back from her thoughts and said
Sd- Dr. Shehnaaz ahmmmm vo ahmmmm kyaa vo tumhe sach mein bura laga kii vo........leave it I am sorry please go and I am thinking kii I shift you to kushal's team.....said looking away with misty eyes....

Sana was looking him with why he is saying this then reality hit her that he is upset with her moving back from him..... Sana chuckled looking at a small baby infront of her...

She moved towards him turned him around held his hand and said
Sa- Toh Dr. Sidharth aap mujhe ab Dr. Kushal kii team mein shift karna chahte hain actually it's a good idea I too like his work a lot infact I would love to work with him......

Sid was looking her with you are gone look and Sana smiled innerly seeing the jealous baby.....So to tease him more she continued saying

Sa- You know what Dr. Sidharth when I decided to become a doctor I always wanted to work in this hospital and when I got to know the things I always dream about Dr. Kushal u know I am finding myself so lucky that I got an opportunity to work and learn under him..... I even admire him as a person his nature is toooo good and even.....

Now it was enough for Sid so he didn't let her complete and pulled her towards him...
He held her waist with one hand and with other hand he pulled her neck towards him..... Their faces were a bit apart and if they would move a little surely their lips would  met....

Sana looked him with wide eyes while he said
Sd- Don't you dare do this ever mind my words Shehnaaz I don't like hearing about any other men from your mouth.... You could only think, talk and feel me... No one mind me no one is allowed to come near you and you cannot even think about someone else.....Am I clear Jaan.......said moving closer to her face....

Sana closed her eyes feeling him so close she nodded her head feeling him without listening to his words only feeling his magic on her body......

Sid smiled seeing her nodding her head with closed eyes and lost in his touch.....
Sd- I thought u were going to check your patients.......said bitting his cheeks innerly to control his smile.....

Sana came out of trance and moved back and said
Sa- Ahhhhhh aap ne abhi kya kaha.......

Sid again held her waist and said
Sa- That you belong to me.........said looking in her eyes

Sana tried to free herself whereas Sid made his hold more tight and said
Sd- Stop wiggling jaan kya hua hai.......

Sa- This.......This is wrong Sidharth u r......

Before she could complete Sid said
Sd- Say it again.....say it again call me by my name...... Again please do it.........

Sa- Dr. Sidharth vo........
Sd- Only my name.....said loudly

Sa- Sid ....... Sidharthhhh......said being scared 😳😳

Sid hugged her tightly close to his chest caressed her hair and said
Sd- Thanku Jaan.......

Sana came back to reality and said
Sa- Yeh galat hai aap married hain and I am also committed to Kabir.....Dr. Sidharth please yeh matlab........

Sid got angry listening about Kabir he was feeling like someone is snatching his world from him so he pulled her harshly towards him and said

Sd- I am married  yes I know I am married but ab realise hua I was not living main sirf saansein le raha thaa ab tak naaz I...... ahmmmmmmm I love you........

I know tumhare liye yeh sab samjhna bahut mushkil hai shaayad trust mere liye bhi aasan nahi hai..... Tumhare aane ke baad mujhe yeh realise tum jaise meri hi toh ho akansha shaayad sirf mera attraction thiii jo kushal hamesha se bolta aaya hai.....

I know I know tumhe lag raha hoga main jhooth bol raha hoon yaa aise hi kuch bhi bol raha hoon pagal ho gaya hoon..... But trust me I realised when I was saying u to change the team or u were praising kushal I was feeling that I burn this whole world........

Baby main hamesha se akanksha kaaa time chahta thaaa uske saath apni life share karna chahta thaa par kabhi bhi vo feel nahi hua itne years mein jo tumhare liye kuch dino mein ho gaya..........

Shehnaaz please I love you I really do........said holding her cheeks with his both hands with misty eyes......🥺🥺🥺

Sana pushed him little with misty eyes and said sternly
Sa- Shut up Dr. Sidharth pagal ho gaye hain aap.... Aap mujhse pyaar karte hain main kaise maan loon aaj aapne apni biwi ke saath pyaar ko infatuation bol diya kal koi aur mill jaayega toh humaara pyaar bhi aapke liye bas ek attraction ban jaayega.....

I don't believe this Dr. you have such low mentality but I am sorry Mr. I am not an whore whom you will sleep with........ U thought me to be a slut......

Before she could complete Sid slapped her hard pulled her arm and said
Sd- How dare you haan tumhaari himmat kaise Hui khud ke liye yeh lafz bolne kii aur mere pyaar ko ganda bolne kiiii.....

Samajh kya rakha hai tumne mujhe......

Sana gained confidence again pushed him and said
Sa- A womaniser......I don't believe your love....💔💔

Sid was crying listening his love not trusting him and giving him such names......He controlled himself and said

Sd- I'll make sure that you trust my love for you but I request you till that time don't you dare to call you by names and call my love dirty......

My love is very pure for u and I know your heart knows this your reaction is not because you don't love me..... Naaz I know you love me it's just that you are thinking u r breaking a home or you are worried about society.....

I fuckin don't care about anyone and trust me you cannot broke what's already broken..........

You can leave......said looking another way....

She was about to move out when his voice stooped her and he said
Sd- Maintain some distance with that Kabir I don't like anyone coming closer to you...... Now leave......

Sana looked him for two minutes then moved out giving no reaction......
As soon as she left Sid fell on a floor with a thud and started crying badly......

Sana too rushed towards the washroom area closed th washroom door sat with a thod and started crying 😭 😭

Sa- I love you too yes I love you but this is wrong the society will not accept our love and moreover I am sure kii aaj aapke aur akansha ma'am kii beech problems hai toh aapko lag raha hai you love but akansha she is your first love which unfortunately I am not..... So I have decided I'll never come in between you two never ever but mujhe aap se bahut pyaar hai.......

Par ab main Kabir ko kya kahungi kyunki mujhe aapka pyaar nahi mill sakta but I'll be yours for life I can't cheat Kabir I can't.........saying this she started crying badly........

Let's see what has destiny planned for them......