Kabanata 23

Abby

Sweat accumulated across my forehead like grapes as I forcibly slid the dildo further and harder into my tight cavern, but to no avail, my channel kept constricting in resistance and not letting the silicone slide in fully.

"Fuck!" I cursed out loud, irritation swirling in my blood instead of lust and pleasure.

This was supposed to be an erotic activity, not a fucking chore!

If I kept forcing the dildo up my vagina, I could tear a soft tissue inside of me, and that spine-chilling possibility alone was so perplexing it made my channel contract harder.

In surrender, I tugged the dildo out of my pussy. I wasn't going anywhere with it other than hurting myself.

It wasn't even difficult to remove the object from my cunt since I'd only managed to get the tip in before my tunnel completely rejected it.

The embittered grunt I made at the back of my throat wasn't lost on me. I wanted to hurl the box of dildos at the wall and unravel the bedsheets from the mattress.

Why can't I slide it in?

I want to feel it. To finally have that alien feeling that something is inside of you for the first time and make you see stars.

I felt like a child who was only seconds away from throwing a temper tantrum just because something didn't get in my way.

But instead of projecting my frustrations on the things around me, I remembered the Spice, the one Vanessa had given me when we met at the Maze.

Will it somehow help me with my predicament? She has said to me that the Body Spice heightens someone's arousal. Can it make my body pliable and accepting?

I would only know the answer once I tried it.

I got up from the bed and went to the bathroom. I searched for the vial in the overhead cabinets where I'd hid it. Inside one cabinet, there was a stack of toilet papers, and one roll had the small glass container safely tucked inside its hollow opening.

I took the vial out and studied the viscous red liquid swirling inside the glass.

I'm really going to do this, aren't I?

My heart pounded as I contemplated trying it out.

I hoped it wouldn't kill me and Vanessa was actually telling the truth.

I pinched the cork sealing the vial and unscrewed it. When I lifted the spongy lid, an overpowering scent assaulted my nose.

I gagged, and the movement shook my hands and a large portion of the viscous liquid spilled out and landed over my chest.

Fuck. Fuckity, fuck, fuck!

Vanessa had advised me to never drink the Spice because it could be lethal, but what about when so much of it had made direct contact to my skin?

Will I start convulsing any minute now?

I immediately took a wet towel from the sink and wiped the residue from my chest--and in between my breasts when some of it had trickled down.

Just to be certain, I soaped up the towel and continued wiping off any traces of the Spice from my body.

But I could still smell it.

God, it was so strong.

Within minutes, I felt a strange warmth spreading through my body and a tingling sensation drumming on my skin.