christopher pierre

he was british with french grandparents. he was an identical twin of maika, afab. he had severe albino, which is why he looks like that. maika and christopher has became friend with cakey ever since they had any memory, but maika was sent away by their parents to another family at 3 years old, while christopher remain friends with cakey. however, it wasnt often that they are able to meet due to christophers parents being controlling and strict. they can only meet about once a month and it is always very short. he was always lonely and no one understand him.

child cakey and chris (this was an old drawing i now hc cakey as amab)

christopher has undiagnosed level two autism and adhd, and he was often bullied in school due to his conditions. his parents were cold and uncaring, emotionally and verbally abuse, occasionally physical too. they behave in a very novocaine like manner and is guilt tripping and manipulative all the time, seeing christopher as their belonging. and they are constantly nagging at him and often bitter and angry too. christopher had no friend in school, and facing bully at school and abuse at home, everyday is just travelling between the two hells, the only time he feels safe is when he was in the back garden with cakey, under a tree due to his albinism. even as a very young child barely 6 years old, he suffered suicidal thoughts, anxiety, depression and a wide variety of mental illnesses. school, home, back garden, is all he know in his life. he has attempted suicide when he was 8, but due to it being a half hearted attempt it failed.

when he was 9, he was sent to a project involving human experiments by his own parents, and an accident happened and mauled his abdomen to the point of cutting him into two, so the scientist extended his abdomen through an emergency operation and replace damaged parts and that kind of stuff and coil it up tightly, resulting in that look. and no, he is incapable of untwisting it, it was fixed and rigid structure. he feels very self conscious about how horrid it looks, because of the severe injuries, and how he was completely sober during the whole process as he watch himeself being mutilated.he absolutely hated any mention about his abdomen, he hates his abdomen so much sometumes the urge to cut that part off become unbearable. he was treated like a piece of subhuman garbage experiment subject and cruelly treated here, and was performed a lot of painful experiments, they didnt bother to use any anesthesia since it would be a waste. (this part was inspired by the book ghost theories on wattpad.)

eventually he wss released from that project, and he was bullied even more due to his abnormal abdomen. cakeys attempts in cheering him up wont work at all, he spiral deeper and deeper into insanity and misery, to the point he became toxic and manipulative, often lashing out at cakey and manipulating her, becoming just like a copy of his parents. he become violent and often imagining brutally murdering people, wanting to traumatize people and scare people off. he started actually attempting suicide and failing, and he cut and burn himself, self harming all the time, his upper and lower arms and thighs were covered in cuts and burns. he was seen as even more disordered and more alienated, his family disappointed at him, the classmates bullying him and calling him all sorts of name, not giving up any chance to hurt him, his teachers looking down at him with disgust, and eventually he asked cakey "hey, cakey? have you ever thought of... suicide with your friend? dying together?"