cakey

amab. had neglectful parents. always out of the cold and quiet house to find friends that can make her forget about home temporarily. her closest friend of course is christopher, and most time the new "friends" she meet soon completely forget about her. due to being unloved by her parents she has a habit to become unhealthily obsessed for validations.

when she was 8 (she is one year younger than chris) she was sent to the project with chris, the one that involve human experiment. her stomach and brain was altered to make her appetite way bigger than humanly possible, and it has also given her incredible physical strength. she was involved in the incident that made christopher has their abdomen and most organs in it mangled. was sent back with christopher.

after that the two became even worse, cakey would often get verbally abused and emotionally manipulated by chris while cakey desperately trying to please him, kept trying to help him do everything in a patronising manner and basically scream for validation, and christopher know that she wanted validation instead of him actually feeling good, the reason she did those were actually for herself and not for him, the two of them become toxic to eachother, chained together by guilt and fear. this bond only break when christopher mentioned the suicide idea, making cakey run away and feeling like she no longer deserve to see christopher, she never went to the garden anymore and instead try to please other people, but at last everyone go away. she is too tired and started to rest, isolating herself and becoming blunt, and she kept switching between being blunt and people pleasing until eventually coming to ghost house. she got a lot better after that.

other:
ESFJ   2W3  sanguine-choleric  SLUAN
can eat some inedible things, but her favourite is cakes.
transgender, uses she/they
about 185cm, with her heels she is 190cm