maika pierre

maika was the identical twin of christopher, and they met cakey at two years old. however, when maika was 3 years old, she was sent away to another family. she was bailing her eyes out at that day
"this is the worst day in my life, chris!"
"please dont be sad, maika...! i promise, as soon as we become adults, we will meet again and live with eachother!"
"r, really...?"
"yes, i promise!"
"m, mh...! promise!"
and then, she was sent to another family somewhere away. however, she soon discovered that the new guardians are actually a lot more nurturing and caring than her original parents. they got her adhd diagnosis, and brought her up with love. in school, her outgoing character makes her a social butterfly. despite her issues about being on the bpd spectrum, her symptoms are quite mild.
things were going well until she was 17. she realized that christopher and her is likely already old enough to meet eachother no matter what their parents might say (maika hates referring to them as parents - they dont deserve it.) and went back to the mansion with a pounding heart - only to know that christopher killed himself four years ago. she cried and screamed at the mansion, saying christopher is a liar, and completely breaking down.
after that she got worse for some time but her social circle allow her to get support - although some friends were pushed away by her illness, she still got the support she needed.
she often go to the mansion to remember the times with her brother, then one day she spotted a shadow when she was walking quietly around - she saw christopher, skinny and have that fucked up abdomen. she screamed, both before and after she recognize him.  "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOUR STOMACH!?" and christopher gets so upset after that.
while she asked what happened after she was gone and the reason he killed himself, christopher didnt answer it, but he did answer that he was bound to the mansion. he tell her that she need to go away.
after being pushed away, maika became determined that she is not going to just let christopher be alone in the mansion like that.

she started searching for ways to free his brother, and eventually commited a devilish ritual, involving her sacrificing her heart and becoming a demon, growing out horns, wings and tail, and she knows that she probably cant see her catholic family and friends anymore. she excitedly told christopher the new, but christopher got angry with how she did this for her, but she couldnt care less. she helped her brother, this is the happiest shes ever been.
she left a letter to her family explaining the situation and moved out to another house, eventually getting the invitation to ghost house.
she doesnt feel like moving out yet, so she gave the letter to christopher instead. she often go to visit them now, and might move in in future.

other:
ENFP   7W8   sanguine dominant  SLUXN
is cartoonishly strong, around as strong as arc due to her being a demon
her left chest is empty, she doesnt have a heart due to that ritual
she still want to know what happened to chris
177cm
she prefer her nickname slurpee over her actual name.
she has more melanin than chris