kennith simmons

he was born in america, an only child. he has undiagnosed adhd (and level one autism).

 he has undiagnosed adhd (and level one autism)

(if you know this reference ily)

his parents were emotionally neglectful, and ever since he was young he was quite lonely and depressed. after he went to secondary school, he found out that he is gender fluid gay that use any pronouns, this and his feminine appearance make him bullied throughout the whole middle and high school with his parents unavailable for support or help, and the teachers ignoring him. he become self harming and suicidal at middle school year one, cutting his forearm and thighs. he started to become cynical and has a hatred towards life, often imagining being violence and murdering his bullies violently. he once thought of hijacking into a broadcast and wiping off a whole nation, but at the end he gave up. after becoming 17, he decide that he NEEDS to escape, escape before he truly cant take it anymore, so he ran away from home, and after a few days of search, found the house that ghost characters live in. (i will just call it ghost house at this point.) then he has been living there and met the others, and eventually become all lovey dovey with christopher.

) then he has been living there and met the others, and eventually become all lovey dovey with christopher

he is still suffering from depression, but now they are together. his parents never even tried to search for him.

other:
he is an outgoing person with issues
ENTP (but he is a big feeler, unlike most blind FI ENTP) 4W3 choleric-melancholic XLUEI
likes rodents and dogs
still self harm a lot, sometimes meme about their depression and suicidal thoughts with christopher, which makes nancy concerned
about 172cm, the same as chris