1

Winter rushes through the white clouds, towards the realm of sand. He must if return for a diplomatic meeting, replacing his cousin Queen Avalanche. He had everything ready and he hoped it would end quickly so he could return home, to the Sanctuary. And then, he didn't want to meet a lot of people. Her father, the former queen's brother, died during the Battle of Jade Mountain and Winter is struggling to grieve. The ice prince is destroyed, devastated. Once Queen Thorn's palace came into view, he began to descend toward the great gate. He landed gracefully on the sand and advanced towards the guards present in front of the entrance.

- Who are you ? asks one of the guards.

- I'm Prince Winter. I come to replace the queen of the ice wings during a diplomatic meeting organized by the leader of your tribe.

- Hmmm, well you can go. Six-Claws will lead you to the room. After which you will go to the room which is intended for you to spend your stay there.

A sandwing arrives, bows to the prince and invites him to follow. After several minutes, they stop in front of a large door.

- Your Majesty, I bring Prince Winter to you.

- Well thank you Six-claw. You can come in.

The general opened the door and the royal ice wing entered... for a lllllllllloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll)