2

After a long time (an eternity for poor Winter), the meeting ended. It must resume tomorrow (unfortunately). He can finally get out of the room and he headed to his room. Inside, all the objects seem to have been decorated especially for his stay. He sat down and emptied his bag. He hadn't brought much, just outfits, parchments, a few candies from the ice kingdom and a picture of his family. He put it on the bedside table next to his bed. He got up and walked over to the bed and laid down there. He took the picture of his family with sadness. This family, noble and royal, no longer exists. His father, Narwal, died before Winter's eyes. His sister, Princess Frimaire, is locked up in prison for her crime. Her brother, Prince Grésil, still suffers from the fate that held him prisoner for years and his mother, Toundra, disowns her. And Winter refuses to reconnect with her friends. He wants to isolate himself from everyone and reflect on something that has been bothering him for two years: his feelings for his best friend, Qibli. At first he didn't believe it. But over time, he realized he couldn't deny it. He loves her with all his being. He wants to be by his side to tease him, cuddle him and cherish him, but above all annoy him. However, he cannot tell her. Because of Clear Moon. Qibli and with Moon and now it is impossible for the ice wing to say the three simple words to him: I love you. This saddens the prince who must fight the urge to hug Qibli to him. But while he is lost in his thoughts, knocks are heard at the door.

"Who is that again?" Winter grumbled inwardly. He walks to the door and turns the handle. But the moment the door was fully opened, a sand-yellow tornado slammed into him, knocking him to the ground.

-Ouch. he whistled

-WINTER!!!!!! Howled the voice of this storm. This voice Winter recognized instantly. So is the freckled muzzle with the most recognizable scar of all time.

-QIBLI. exclaimed the ice wing.

- Hey, it's me.

- What.. What.

Realizing that Qibli is still standing over him, Winter blushed. "he is so close". But again, he did nothing.

- Where have you been? It's been 2 years. 2 YEARS that you suddenly disappeared, I got worried.

- I'm sorry but I needed to be alone to think and do my, finally my mourning.

- Whoa.

Qibli's smile fell a little. But he returns a few seconds later.

- When I learned that you were here, I was in heaven. You missed me so much. Tell me, did I miss something?

- Not much. And you how are you? And... he strikes a pose... and you and Moon?

- Ha huh. Me and Lune thought it would be best to take a break. She wants to see if we really have those kinds of feelings.

At this moment, winter's heart should have exploded with joy. But he felt bad for his friend.

- How are you?

- Yes, I'm fine. He responds happily.

- QIBLI. screamed the voice of Queen Thorn.

- I'M COMING. Cheers and good night grumpy ice cube. Winter wanted to reply but the sand wing was gone as quickly as it came... "Okay, I'm going to bed in this case" ....