4

Winter and Qibli advance towards the party location, the sandwing's eyes fixed on its companion.Internally, he feels guilty.

 "How could I leave him in this state all this time! He's been struggling alone for years and I let him down."

Qibli pulls himself together. 

He was with Winter, in the middle of a party, and it might be his only chance to catch up with his secret love. Repairing everything is impossible, he knows it, the damage was already done, but obtaining forgiveness, helping him to heal was still possible.

They arrive at the place where the festivities are taking place. A stage is installed there, with musical equipment. Many dragons are already present and talking while waiting for the start.

Qibli turned his attention back to his frozen companion, and found himself blushing again as he admired him.Qibli always found Winter breathtaking, at all times. Its beautiful icy blue scales, its ocean blue eyes, its robust body.Everything at Winter's was perfect.

The music begins to sound. It vibrates and, captivating, sets the rhythm and the irresistible desire to danceQibli held out her paw to Winter.The ice prince took it gently, and suddenly was carried away by his friend sandwing.Sandwing is surprised by Winter.

 The Icewing is excellent at dancing. Each step is calculated and at the same time all completely natural, full of grace and agility. His blue eyes closed, the young male's mind lost in the melody.

The music ends and Winter lets go of Qibli's paw.

At first, the thug panics. Had he done something wrong with his friend.But the ice dragon goes towards the singer and starts talking to him. Then the singer hands him the microphone.

He is going to do it ?

No........

And yet yes.

Winter began to sing, in a divine voice in Qibli's eyes.

see the link 

 the end, Winter got off the stage and walked towards Qibli, smiling. He stopped in front of him and his smile became less intense with joy and more with love.The two dragons look intensely into each other's eyes and begin to lean towards each other.their lips meet in a kiss filled with love and passion, the rest of the world becoming a blur

- I love you Winter

Winter gently took Qibli's paw and hugged him.

- Me too Qibli I love you