The idol (PhayuRain+PrapaiSky)

Authors Note:

OMG I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING THIS LIKE I SAID I WOULD PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!
_________________________________________

(With Sky and Prapai)

They were just talking until they saw Phayu and Rain walk out the bathroom together, rain was limping while Phayu was holding his waist for support.

"Oii! Where have you guys been!? And why is Rain limping?" Prapai said curiously, and annoyed as they had to wait 30 minutes for them. "Yeah! The food is probably cold by now!" Sky said offended.

"Rain hurt his leg I'm taking him home now." Phayu said quickly, not giving the confused boys time to ask questions.

"Oiiii!" Sky whined, "what has gotten into them" Sky said annoyed, while the other boy sat there smirking as he knew what happened. "Well! They're out of their minds! Anyways let's eat!" Prapai said as he scoffed while shaking his head with an slight smirk, 'he must've been rough on the poor boy if he was already sore' Prapai thought to himself.

(After they eat)

"Hey!!can you come home with me?" Prapai said smiling happily. "No." Sky said worried if paparazzi will show up as he already saw people talking pictures and squealing, some of them didn't even know who Sky was! They just thought him and Prapai are a cute "couple" 😉(Even though him and Rain are supposed to be the most famous kpop idols😭) "please~~?" The fanboy said with literal puppy eyes, I mean how could sky say no to that, I mean come on!!?? Unfair!

"Fine.. But only this once!!" Sky said rolling his eyes as he watched the other jump happily to as he was on his way to open the door for him.
_________________________________________

I'M UPDATING THIS TOMORROW I SWEAR 😭😭🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏