Introduction

Hi, my name is y/n Evanstan. I'm 18 years old and I have 2 dads. My dad and paps are the famous and talented Captain America and Winter Soldier. That's right. You guessed it. My dads are Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. They are the most incredible, loving people in the world. I would not change the fact that I have 2 dads, because I love it so much. I also live with my amazing dog, Dodger. He's so cool and fluffy and an awesome support dog. 

I have anxiety like my dad Chris Evans and when my dad and paps aren't home to help me, Dodger helps me if I feel too stressed or nervous or scared. He is a great dog to have around and I love him. He is like my best friend. I also suffer with asthma which he also helps me with. If I ever have an asthma attack, he will always go and get my inhaler and bring it back to me and then sit with me until I feel better. He will also get my dad and paps as well and they will also make sure that I feel better.

I love singing, dancing, playing instruments, acting, reading, baking and having fun with my friends. Sometimes we have too much fun and end up getting into trouble for it. It's all worth it though because what's the point of having friends and having fun with them if you don't get into trouble every once in a while. I'm also really obsessed with skateboarding and my idol for skating is Tony Hawk. I want to be like him one day.

So, without any further ado. I'm gonna show you what it's like to be the daughter of Chris Evans and Sebastian Stan. There are good times and I might do some of the bad times, but I hope you enjoy as you get to read though my life.