Instagram #43

@y/nevanstan: 

@y/nevanstan: I GOT TO SKATE WITH THE TONY HAWK! He let me make a YouTube video of it that my dad filmed. I'm officially friends with my idol @tonyhawk. You'll have to wait until the end of the vlog to find out what happens because I cried. (Pretend Sky Brown is you)

@chrisevans: It was so cool watching you skate sweetheart. You have a natural talent for it.

@tonyhawk: It was an honor skating with such a talented girl like yourself and I hope we can do it again.

@y/nevanstan: That sounds amazing. I can't believe I'm friends with @tonyhawk 

@scottevansgram: I was there as well and you did amazing. I'm so proud of you.

@imsebastianstan: Good job troublemaker.

@imsebastianstan: 

@imsebastianstan: @chrisevans picked me up from the airport and we headed straight over to the skatepark to surprise our daughter

@imsebastianstan: @chrisevans picked me up from the airport and we headed straight over to the skatepark to surprise our daughter. I missed her so much and I can't wait to spend some one on one time with her. But right now, she's got her skating idol to get back to.

@y/nevanstan: I'm so happy to have you back home and I can't wait to spend some one on one time with you either. I missed you so much.

@chrisevans: She was so happy, she cried.

@scottevansgram: I ended up filming while Chris went to go get Sebastian. I think I did a pretty good job.

@tonyhawk: 

@tonyhawk: Had a great time skating with @y/nevanstan and I can't wait to do it again

@tonyhawk: Had a great time skating with @y/nevanstan and I can't wait to do it again. It's true what she said. I'm her official friend. She's inspiring so many young girls to skateboard and that's what I love about her. She isn't afraid to give anything a challenge and I can't wait to skate with her again. (Pretend Sky Brown is you)

@y/nevanstan: I had so much fun. I can't wait for our next session. Maybe I'll come to San Diego and skate there?

@tonyhawk: That sounds fun. I'll show you around. We can make a whole skating day.

@keeganhawk: @y/nevanstan I just watched the video of you skating with my dad and you are very talented. If you do come to San Diego, I might just have to join you and my dad and have that skating session with you guys.

@y/nevanstan: @keeganhawk That sounds like fun.