Instagram #28

@y/nevanstan: 

@y/nevanstan: You guys have been waiting to see what I've been working on

@y/nevanstan: You guys have been waiting to see what I've been working on. Well, you don't have to wait anymore. I was told I was allowed to let you know that I am going to be in the Teen Wolf: The Movie. I enjoyed working with everyone and became great friends with everyone and the fact that I was new to the cast along with @vincemattis and  and they made us feel so welcome. The best part about filming this movie was definitely the fact I got to meet Superman. @tylerhoechlin is amazing and I love him so much. I love everyone in the cast. I'm so excited for you guys to see this movie and I'm so excited to watch the full thing. July 15th only on Paramount+.

@hollandroden: Welcome to the cast!

@shelleyhenning: Welcome to the cast!

@stellen.c.bettany: I surprised her at set and all she could was take about working with @tylerhoechlin.

@y/nevanstan: Stop giving away my secrets babe.

@tylerhoechlin: I loved working with you.

@linden_ashby: Look. It's my onscreen daughter.

@y/nevanstan: YOU RUINED THE SURPRISE @linden_ashby!

@ianbohen: Way to go Linden.

@username01: That is so something Peter Hale would say.

@username02: I'm so excited to watch this movie.

@username03: Great. Something else she can ruin.

@chrisevans: @username03 why don't you shut up and leave her alone. I'm so proud of you sweetie.

@imsebastianstan: I'm so proud of you troublemaker. I'm really sad that I won't be able to go to the premiere with you but I'm sure you'll have fun with your dad and your uncle Scott.

@y/nevanstan: I love you guys so much. Paps, I'm gonna miss you when you leave.