Instagram #49

@y/nevanstan: 

@y/nevanstan: Look at the amazing shirts that I gave my dad and paps for fathers days

@y/nevanstan: Look at the amazing shirts that I gave my dad and paps for fathers days. You are both the most incredible dad and paps in the world. You know how to make me laugh, you know how to make me cry when I need to, you know how to be there for me. When I'm having a bad day and know that I don't want to talk about it, you guys don't say anything and just come and hug me telling me that everything is gonna be okay. You always tell me to be the best that I can be and I know that I am the best I can be because of you two. I am so lucky to be apart of your life and be the one that made both of you love more. Dad, when mum left and I asked about her, you didn't know what to say because you didn't know how to explain it to a young child like me but then you found paps and he showed you how to love again. Paps, you make every day funnier. You are the cool parent who isn't afraid of anything. I'm so grateful that you fell in love with my dad. Thank you both for being for me and thank you both for giving me the love no mother could give me. I love you guys til the end of the line. Happy fathers day everyone.

@stellan.c.bettany: Babe, that is so sweet. Maybe I should do something like this for my dad? 😂

@y/nevanstan: Maybe you should baby 😂

@chrisevans: I'm crying 😭 Thank you sweetheart. We love you too. But I do have a question, if paps is the cool and funny parent, what am I?

@imsebastianstan: Awwww troublemaker. I'm crying as well. I am afraid of something and that something is losing you or your dad. I would never be able to live with myself if something ever happened to the both of you. I love you and thank you for being the light of our lives.

@robertdowneyjr: Awwww. You guys are so cute. Even though I hate to admit it, I'm crying too 😭

@scottevansgram: My niece is the best. If and when I have kids, I want them to be like Y/n.

@chrishemsworth: I'm crying and I don't like it 😭😭

@paulbettany: I wondered what my wife was crying at, so she told me go and check Y/n's Instagram and now I'm crying 😭😭

@username01: This family 😭

@username02: Who knew I had a heart 😭

@username03: Why don't she just die. She doesn't deserve to be here.

@tomholland2013: @username03 you better watch what you're saying otherwise I'm gonna come and find you and come and beat your ass up. Leave Y/n alone, she never did anything to you and I swear to god, you are starting to piss me and everyone else off. So, back off.

@y/nevanstan: Awww, Tommy. You are so sweet. Thank you for sticking up for me, even though I can do it myself I just ignore them because they a dicks.