Instagram #42

@y/nevanstan: 

@y/nevanstan: My boyfriend, Stellan keeps telling me to make a YouTube channel on me skating and all the tricks and things I do at the skatepark and anywhere I have my board. Some of the people I met at the skatepark are in this video showing off some of their tricks they can do. Now we are skater buddies as they call us. Let me know if you want more videos like this. I hope you enjoy.

@chrisevans: Wow. You are a really good skater. Great job sweetheart.

@imsebastianstan: You are amazing.

@tomholland2013: I didn't know you skated. I'm kidding of course I knew. You showed me how to do a kickflip.

@y/nevanstan: I love skating. It's one of the coolest things out there.

@robertdowneyjr: Damn. You are good.

@stellan.c.bettany: @y/nevanstan I told you people would love it.

@chrishemsworth: So that's how my kids got into skateboarding. It was from you Y/n.

@y/nevanstan: Yes. Yes it was. 

@tonyhawk: You are a really great skater for your age. I would love to go skating with you some time.

@username01: OMG Tony Hawk just commented.

@username02: Tony Hawk is Y/n's idol. 

@chrisevans: I heard Y/n scream so I came running into her room to see what was wrong, only to find out that her skating idol wants to skate with her. She's literally crying.

@y/nevanstan: @tonyhawk OMG I would love to skate with you. You are the whole reason I got into skating in the first place. Just name a time and place and I'll be there with my dad. 

@tonyhawk: @y/nevanstan I'll see what I'm doing next week and I'll try and get over to Boston.

@y/nevanstan: @tonyhawk Sounds good. Next week is the only week I have free for a while as I'm going on a press tour of the Teen Wolf movie.