1:The new girl

*this is just a random idea,if I like it I'll make more,the chapters will mostly be short...welp enjoy the cluster fuck of my decaying mental state*

Your pov:

I was reading a book on how to properly remove the organs from the human body when the bell suddenly rang snapping me put of my focused state,I sighed as the teacher walked in and took her seat and started speaking.

Miss J:"goodmorning class,welcome back to school first to begin I'd like to bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla"

I started running her out a smile grew on my face as I thought about the fun things I could do to pass the time,I could make the heater explode or possible create a mini tornado to stir up some trouble,while looking around the classroom for ideas my eyes soon landed on a girl who stood infront of the white board

"never seen her befroe"

I thought as I 2atched her intensely,she wore a blue and magenta sweater,her brown hair looked soft and reached her shoulders....did she have her eyes closed?

Miss J had stopped speaking as the new girl spoke up

Frisk:"hi everyone,my name's Frisk
..I know this is a little sudden but I hope we can all be friends"

I heard some of the guys whispering to one another commenting on Frisk's soft voice and how cute she looked,I'd be lying if I didnt say they were right but my mind was else where as a smile grew on my face.

"what better way to start my week than messing with the new girl huh?"

I thought as I began planning how I'd torment her for the next five days.

Frisk pov:

I felt my heart race as I lokked around the classroom,i wasnt that good with new people but i knew that it was only a small stepping stone that I'd have to get over,the teacher had told me to take any seat I wanted and I noticed one next to this boy,he was strange as he had mismatched eyes one was black while the other was purple,I smiled as I decided that he would be my first official friend here at this school and I walked to the seat next to him taking it,but as I sat down I felt something poke my butt and jumped up I looked back to see a thumbtack there and noticed the others kids starting to laugh at my outburst,I blushed red as I noticed the boy had a satisfied smile on his face while watching straight ahead...did he do that?

*timeskip*

Your pov:

I couldn't stop laughing to myself at home funny she lokked when that tac pricked her,that look on her face was priceless and they way she looked at me,she knew I did it i bet she's wondering right now how I managed to put that there without her or anyone else noticing Haha!

I entered the lunch hall,as soon as the doors opened I was greeting by a couple of mixed looks some where scared to even look me in the eye while others seemed like they wanted me dead,I smiled happy with the reactions and made my way over to a specific table where all the jocks sat