The hunt with Sam Winchester

Text conversation is in italics
Thoughts are underlined
(There is a little fluff in this)

Warning, there is mention of slit wrists and a slit neck so be careful please :)

After I woke up from my nap it was the next day it was about 8 in the morning and I decided to take a shower. After my shower I got a text from an unknown number so I looked and it was Sam.

Sam: Hi Shelby
Me: Hey Sam, is everything okay?
Sam: Yeah I was just wondering if you are free today
I stared at that for a good while thinking all sorts of things before I replied.
Me: uhm, yeah I'm free why?
Sam: would you like to go on a hunt with me?
Me: Sure, what are we hunting?
Sam: don't know yet I just saw in the newspaper that a man killed his entire family and disappeared after
Me: honestly that sounds like a job for the police
Sam: true, but I thought why not check it out
Sam: at the diner where we first met is that alright? Me: yeah sure I'll be there In 10

(I'm sorry if it looks weird to you guys I tried to fix it)

When I got there I saw baby and I also saw Sam through the window looking as handsome as ever when I walked in and sat down the waiter came and asked if we wanted anything Sam said he wasn't hungry but I was so I ordered blueberry pancakes and orange juice. "So where's the newspaper at" I asked "Right here in my jacket pocket, here" he replied and handed me the paper. While eating I read it and said " I still don't think it's our kind of thing but we can still check it out, when do you want to leave" I asked "whenever you want" he replied. " I guess we can leave now I thought I was hungry but apparently not" so after he paid for breakfast we left and we both decided to take the same car. "So where are we heading exactly" I questioned "Milwaukee Wisconsin" he said "That's pretty far considering the fact that we are in Kentucky" I said "Believe me I have traveled further" he stated. "Holy shit" I said while yawning "what's wrong?" He said with a little concern in his voice "Car rides make me tired" I said "well why don't you go to sleep?" He questioned "I was planning on it"

After I said that I just looked out the window and dozed off.

When I woke up we were at a gas station, and I didn't see Sam anywhere so I assumed he went in which I was right because he came out with snacks and drinks "good morning, how was your sleep" he asked as he handed me a bag of Lays potato chips and a coke "it was good, and thank you for the chips and drink" I replied still tired "I didn't know what you would want as I didn't want to wake you so I just got those, I hope that's ok" he said while staring the car "actually these are my favorite" I said "how much further until we get to Wisconsin" I added, "roughly 52 miles" he replied.

~time skip~

"Do you have a different outfit for an FBI agent?" He asked "Shit, it's in my car and so is my badge" I said a little mad "that's fine we'll just go get you an outfit and a badge" he said trying to calm me down.