Different Perspective

Previously: "Okay, tell me about your father"

Phone conversation is in Bold

"Are you sure about that" Dean said "yes" I said "well, he was a very strict man when I came to hunting, and he would always get mad a Sam for saying that he didn't want to hunt and that he wanted to go to college. I'm the one who got him from Stanford and told him to help me find dad" he said "is that all" I asked "no, I was the one who followed his commands Sam never did which was something that I wish I could've done but I was to scared to" he said "is there more" I asked "yeah, but I'm not ready for that yet" he said "ok, that's fine you get you some sleep ok" I said "alright see you" he said "bye" I said and walked out the door.

When I got back to my room I saw Sam passed out on the bed I went to take a shower and got ready for bed.

When I got out of the shower I saw that Sam was stirring in his sleep like he was have a bad dream then all of sudden he shot awake and sat up covered in sweat.

"Sam, are you ok?" I ask worried I walked over to him and sat in front of him on the bed "uhm.. yeah just a bad dream" he said.

I could tell that it wasn't just a bad dream because he looked like he was about to cry. "What happened in the dream" I asked "i..." was all he said before he started crying "hey, it's okay take your time you can do this" I said hugging him "I..I keep seeing Lucifer because i said yes to him in order to stop the apocalypse and I ended up in hell, and I keep seeing Lucifer escaping hell and killing Dean while he's possessing me" he said after he said that he started crying into my shoulder.

"Hey, look at me" I said he looked at me and his eyes were red and puffy "it's going to be ok, you have nothing to worry about I won't let anything happen to you, and neither will Dean ok" I said reassuringly "Okay thank you that actually helped a lot, but now i can't sleep" Sam said "how about i sit here until you fall asleep, okay" i said.

"Can you lay with me instead please" sam asked "are you sure" I said "positive" he said.

As soon and I got in bed he started to hug be and he pulled me closer to him. After about 10 minutes he was asleep because I heard him softly snoring and while laying there I started to feel tired and eventually fell asleep too.

I woke up the next morning to a sleeping Sam behind me. And I got hungry so I tried to ease my way out of Sam's arms to get something to eat but he woke up in the process.

"No, don't leave" Sam said with a low tone "but I'm hungry" I said trying to wiggle out of his grasp "fine but after you eat come back please" he said letting me go "of course, do you want anything?" I asked "no I'm not hungry" he replied "ok I'll be right back" I said "hurry please" he said.

I decided to walk to the restaurant because the hotel wasn't far from the restaurant and when I got there I ordered eggs with bacon and and a coffee to drink. As I was getting ready to pay I saw Sam walk in and order something.

"I thought you weren't hungry" I said "I wasn't but I am now" Sam said "I know that this isn't going to do much but I'm sorry" I said "What are you sorry for" Sam asked confused, "for what happened with Lucifer, it couldn't have been fun" I told him. "it wasn't" Sam said "thank you by the way" Sam told me "for what" I asked confused "for last night, I honestly think that I slept better than I have before" he said.

"You are quite welcome" I said, after we got done we both walked back to the hotel and saw Dean reading a newspaper article. "Wow you actually read the newspaper" I said surprised "no, I was checking for anything weird and I definitely found something" Dean said handing the newspaper to Sam "well, this is definitely our type of thing" Sam said "let me see" I said grabbed the newspaper.

The newspaper said that a woman was drained of all her blood with multiple bite marks on her neck. "Vampires" I said "and a lot of them from the amount of bite marks" Sam said "or it could just be one and it was constantly feeding on her until it couldn't anymore" Dean said "true" was all Sam said.

"Well no matter how many whether it was one or more we have to go after them" I said "does it say were it happened" I added "uhm... yeah it says it happened in... well here" Sam said "what" Dean said "yeah it says that it happened in a town not to far from here" Sam said. "Well let's go there and check it out" I said as I grabbed my keys. Sam and Dean are taking Baby and I'm taking my car.

~time skip~

When we got there i went to the girl in the newspapers house which is were her husband lives and Sam and Dean went to the morgue. I asked the husband some questions about his wife and found out that her name is Ava and that she was 26 years old. After a couple more questions Dean texted me and said to meet him at the dinner closest to the morgue so I left and went to the diner.

"What did you find out" Sam asked "well.." I didn't get to finish my sentence because my phone rang.

Me: Hello
Officer: Hello is this agent Miller
Me: yes, is something wrong officer
Officer: there has be another death
Me: okay, were is it
Officer: Melody Drive, look for the cop cars
Me: okay thank you
Officer: of course

"Who was that" Sam asked "that was a officer he told me that someone else was killed" I said "so I'm going to take a wild guess and say that this is a ghost only because that husband said that he saw the lights flicker and that it got really cold" I added

"well let's go" Dean said "wait, wouldn't it be better if the two of you went to were she's buried.

"True, we're is that" Sam asked "she's buried in cemetery right behind the morgue" I said "okay me and Sam will go" Dean said. Sam and Dean left and I went to the house to actually make sure that it's a ghost. After I got to the hotel I called Dean.

Dean: hello
Me: hey how's it going
Dean: we just dug the grave
Me: okay just...
Dean: just what
Dean: Shelby what wrong
Me: Dean we got a problem I don't that I'm alone
Me: could you hurry please
Dean: yeah put a ring of salt around you
Me: I did as soon as I saw the lights flickering
Dean: Sam's putting the salt on her
Dean: Shelby

Dean's POV

"Dammit" I said "what happened is she okay" Sam asked "I don't know she won't answer" I said "hurry" I added.

As soon as the body was burned we drove to the hotel room and she came out.

My POV

"Hey" I said "are you ok" Sam asked hugging me "yes I'm fine you did just in time she almost blew the salt ring away" I said hugging him back "why didn't you answer me" Dean asked "I tried but my phone stopped working" I said "I'm just glad you ok" sam said.

"And I'm getting a different hotel room" Dean said walking away "really Dean!" Sam yelled "make me proud Sammy!" Dean turned around and yelled.

"Don't Sam" I said trying to hold my laughter in "but he.." he said "it's fine let's just go to sleep please" I said "ok" he said. When got in the hotel room we both took a shower and went to sleep.