Randy McNally (No Love Like Christian Hate)

--------------------------------TW for the music vid:politics! I also don't own any of this music! All of it belongs to our wonderful bby TX2!-------------------------------------------------------------

Everyone cheered as Randy McNally started. "FUCK YOU RANDY!!" I yelled as the music started. TX2 laughed. "Who just said 'Fuck you Randy'?" He asked the crowd. "She did!" I frowned. "C'mon up, man!" I ran up. "What's your name?" I bounced a bit trying to keep calm. "Gemini!" He smiled. "Well, Gemini! Would you like to sing with me during the concert?" My jaw dropped but I smiled. "Hell yeah!" He laughed and looked behind him. "Can somebody get her-" I tapped him. "Yeah?" I whispered in his ear. "I use they/them." His eyes widened. "Sorry!" I giggled. "You're good!" "Somebody get them a mic!"

"THIS!" I screamed into the mic. TX2 looked at me and smiled like a cheshire cat.

"Put a bullet in a kids head, think they got a sickness if they're not dressed up straight!" TX2 sang.

"But, what happens in the closet doesn't matter if you profit from the flag of the USA!" I sang. 

"You're too fucking old!" He let me sing. "You do as you're told! You base you're life off an ancient scroll! Out there burnin' witches, fillin' up the ditches, tell me; Can I still be saved?" 

We both sang, soon, the crowd joining in. "THERE'S NO LOVE LIKE CHRISTIAN HATE! LET'S ALL COUNT DOWN 'TILL JUDGEMENT DAY! HOW TALL IS HEAVEN'S GATE IF YOU STAND OUTSIDE AND PASS THE BLAME?!" TX2 stopped, letting me sing. "YOUR GOD IS A ROPE, HE USED TO PULL CLOSE, YOU TIE IT UP AROUND MY THROAT! SO TELL ME, WHO DO YOU PRAY TO?" I got on my knees. "WHEN I'M ON MY KNEES I CAN PLAY TOO!!" TX2 laughed and helped me back up. 

The second verse started, and I sang the backup vocals. "Hey Bill Lee! It's nice to finally meet!" "Hey Bill!" I sang in a fake excited tone. "I hope you find me pretty, wearin' a dress in the street." TX2 let me sing. "Do you wanna come and see what I hide underneath? It's a gun and it's free! You should point it at me!" TX2 made a finger gun and pointed at himself, pretending to shoot and making the noise. "BANG!" I crouched down to the crowd. "Cause you got secrets too!" TX2 patted me on the back. "And you too, Gary! I know you do!" He sang for the backup vocals. Both me and TX2 sang. "So, tell us all the truth; Do you think Jesus loves me?" I lifted my leg and banged my arms like I was playing the drums. "THERE'S NO LOVE LIKE CHRISTIAN HATE! LET'S ALL COUNT DOWN 'TILL JUDGEMENT DAY! HOW TALL IS HEAVENS GATES IF YOU STAND OUTSIDE AND PASS THE BLAME!" I let TX2 sing. "YOUR GOD IS A ROPE! HE USED TO PULL CLOSE, YOU TIE IT UP AROUND MY THROAT! SO TELL ME, WHO DO YOU PRAY TO?" We both got on our knees. "WHEN I'M ON MY KNEES, I CAN PLAY TOO!" 

"Back to the governor, lieutenant." I saluted. "Yes sir, yes sir!" TX2 faced the crowd. "It's time we burn all their books, censor their looks, and listen to the crooks!" I saluted him again. "Yes sir, yes sir!" I faced to crowd. "Listen up, the church is giving head the staple while putting countless lives at stake while digging thousands of new graves for children who can't be saved! BANG BANG! Kill 'em all! Watch a whole country fall, and it's all your fault 'cause there-" Me and TX2 sang together. "There's no love like Christian hate! Let's all count down 'till judgement day! How tall is Heavens gates if you stand outside and pass the blame?" TX2 wrapped his arm around my shoulder. "I KNOW YOU WANT US FAGS TO BURN IN FLAMES!" I sang into the mic, pointing at me and TX2. "YOUR GOD IS A ROPE! HE USED TO PULL CLOSE, YOU TIE IT UP AROUND MY THROAT! SO TELL ME, WHO DO YOU PRAY TO?" TX2 sang. I got on my knees and leaned back. "WHEN I'M ON MY KNEES I CAN PLAY TOO!!" I yelled into the mic. I smiled as the crowd cheered.