Loaded Guns

I DON'T OWN THIS MUSIC!

"For this song, I'm gonna let Gemini sing!" I looked at him and smiled. 

"WE'RE SO FUCKING DONE, LIVING UNDER LOADED GUNS!" I sang. "Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt; But I just had some sex on a cross with a nun! And I fucked every gender that's under the sun! They say there's only two, but I counted 21!" The crowd stayed silent, letting me sing. "And they say that I'm doomed on a path straight to hell. But, they've never taken shrooms all they really wanna sell is; a place after death, trade hate for respect. I can't wait for the day that they take their last breath! Everybody!" The crowd sang with me for the chorus. "WE'RE SO FUCKING DONE, LIVING UNDER LOADED GUNS! BRAINDEAD, OUT OF TOUCH! OLD MEN NOW YOUR TIME IS UP!" The crowd stopped singing, letting me sing. "Oh! My bad! I didn't mean all Christians! I just meant to bitches who don't listen, and point their fingers dissin'! I'll be pissin' on their graves when their dirty asses kick in!" I saw Aurora filming and looked straight at it, knowing I'd be sending it to my very Christian and homophobic grandma. 

"Tell me, who has more charges? Me or pastor Vincent?" TX2 watched me as I sang. "Old white men, always tryna say shit. They could hold my dick, they don't want a conversation. They just want their kids to end up rich and racist. They're runnin' out of time and I'm runnin' out of patience." TX2 and the crowd joined me. "WE'RE SO FUCKING DONE, LIVING UNDER LOADED GUNS! BRIANDEAD, OUT OF TOUCH. OLD MEN NOW YOUR TIME IS UP!" I put my arm over TX2's shoulder. "Haha! This is a public service announcement!" I yelled and patted TX2 on the back.

"I'm gonna suck all your old man dicks!" I yelled and TX2 threw his arm over my shoulder. "And them I'm, and then I'm, and then I'm, and then I'm gonna kill you!" I carried out the 'you' and screamed. As I screamed, TX2 and the crowd sang. "We're so fucking done, living under loaded guns!" I let TX2 and the crowd sing for a second. "Braindead, out of touch! Old men, now, your time is up!" I joined them, me and TX2 jumping. "WE'RE SO FUCKING DONE, LIVING UNDER LOADED GUNS! BRAINDEAD, OUT OF TOUCH! OLD MEN, NOW, YOUR TIME IS UP!" The music played and I drank some of my water. "Old men, now, your time is up!" Me and TX2 yelled.