Hades Town

"Aurora!" I called for my friend. "What?" She came in my room. "What should I wear to the play?" She tapped her foot. "The one with Evan?" I nodded. "Hm, something Hades themed?" I nodded and ran to my closet. 

"How about this?" I asked.

She smiled and nodded. "It's perfect!" I heard a honk outside and saw Evan waiting. "Oh! I gotta go! Love ya!" I ran out the door. "Have fun!" She called. I hopped in the car. "Hey!" I said, giving him a fist-bump. "What's up!" He smiled. "Oh! Can I put a song on?" I asked. He nodded. "Go for it." I smiled took the AUX cord. I put 'The Foundations Of Decay' by MCR on.

He smiled as I played it. "You like MCR?" He asked. I nodded. "Yeah! Been a fan since I was a teen!" He laughed. "The emo era?" I laughed with him. "Nah, I'm still in it." He smiled and we drove to the theater. 

~Time Skip~

We got to the theater and Evan helped me out of the car. "Thank you, good sir." I said in a terrible posh accent. "You're welcome." He replied in a worse accent. "That was worse than mine!" We laughed and took our seats.

~Another time skip~

After the show, he drove me home. "Thanks for driving me, Evan." I thanked him as I unbuckled my seatbelt. "Hopefully we can hang again!" He said smiling. "Of course! Goodnight." "Goodnight." He said before I closed the door. I went inside to see Aurora, Lucy, and my guy bestfriend, Lane. "Did you two kiss?" Was Lane's first question. "Wow, missed you too." I joked, putting my bag down. "But, no. We only met last week." Lane rolled his eyes. "Booring!" He groaned. I rolled my eyes. I took a shower, changed, and went to bed.